• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream 2/15/16 (4-Day Cruise)

Hello everyone,
Today the FE list closes and I don't want to leave anyone out. So I was reading through the posts and I found Moonmommy and the Segassie Family want to be added if they could please just respond to this with the following info I would really appreciate it.
First Names of all people cruising
Favorite character
Any special occasion
Thanks

Hi the Segassie family would like to join! We're will be traveling with our son and daughter Sean (age 10) and Avery (age 7). This is our first Disney cruise!

We are in cabin #8643

FINAL FE LIST:
SILMARG: Room 10658: Sil (DH), Margaret Ann (DM), Lauren (DD-16), Rosie (DD-13)
LIZFILI: Room 9554: Kristin (DW), Chris (DH), Joe (DS-9), Sophie (DD-5)
SL312: Room 6632: Sue (DM), Keith (DH), Ryan (DS-17), Shauna (DD-15), Evan (DS-12)
PREMO FAMILY: Room 7580: Mark (DH), Shannon (DW), Hailey (DD-4ish), Hannah (DD-7ish)
MCCLELLAN FAMILY: Room 6512: Justin (DH), Marisa (DW), Dylan (DS-11ish), Carter (DS-8ish)
AMSTUTZ FAMILY: Room 9168: Rob(DH), Amy(DW), Ava (DD-11), Ilse (DD5)
DREAM16: Room 7650: 2ADULTS
TS_NUTS4DISNEY: Room 6598: Dave (DH),Tammi-Sue (DW), Shawn (DS-17), Ashlee (DD-turning 14 on ship)
REALLYMOM (Lee/Welker family) : Room 11000: 2Moms, 2 13years old girls
P&D2001: Room 7112: Pam(DW), Dan(DH)
P&D2001: Room 7114: GrandParents, DD18, DS15
P&D2001: Room 7116: Uncle Gary
TBLOCFUE: Room 8120: Gayle (DM), Elijah (DS 15), Abram (DS 14), Josh (DS 8), Colby (DD ?)
DEL DEBBIO FAMILY: Room 9170: Peter (DH), Monica (DW), Anthony (DS 14)
GUNSHER FAMILY: Room 10098: Bob (DH), Pampi (DW), Reilee (DD16)
DUNN FAMILY: Room 5652: Leslie Ann (DW), Jason (DH), Charles (DS-teen), Maddie (DD 11)
STA1984: Room 5156: Stacie (DW), Darrell (DH), Ava (DD 12) and Brodie (DS 9)
TARA SEGASSIE: ROOM 8643: Tara and Spouse, Sean (DS 10) and Avery (DD 7)

I know of one additional family from the "other social media" site that has indicated an interest to join. I hope to have their information today.

Tonight we will close the MAIN list.

I plan to reconfirm in the next week or two with all persons on this list that they still are sailing with us and want to do the FE (there is always one or two cancellations that fail to let is know they aren't sailing with us).

If anyone joins after today, they will join a "provisional list". Folks on the MAIN list are encouraged - but not required - to get a gift for the "provisional" folks. Such provisional persons join knowing that they may not get a gift from everyone on the list since many gifts are customized or ordered far in advance. While they can still join the FE, they must accept the fact that their lateness means they may not get the full gauntlet of gifts that they may have enjoyed had they joined earlier. If there are a lot of "provisional" folks, we will break them off to a separate FE list from the main list (but I doubt we will get that many provisionals, unless a military/florida resident/DVC discount becomes available for our sailing).

Just found out we are going on our first Disney cruise - best Christmas present ever! My girls would love to participate in FE. They are Rachel (age 7) and Rebecca (age 5). We are cabin 10036. Thanks! We look forward to meeting y'all!!

Sorry MOONMOMMY.. now u r in as well now!

FINAL FE LIST:
SL312: Room 6632: Sue (DM), Keith (DH), Ryan (DS-17), Shauna (DD-15), Evan (DS-12)
PREMO FAMILY: Room 7580: Mark (DH), Shannon (DW), Hailey (DD-4ish), Hannah (DD-7ish)
MCCLELLAN FAMILY: Room 6512: Justin (DH), Marisa (DW), Dylan (DS-11ish), Carter (DS-8ish)
TS_NUTS4DISNEY: Room 6598: Dave (DH),Tammi-Sue (DW), Shawn (DS-17), Ashlee (DD-turning 14 on ship)
TBLOCFUE: Room 8120: Gayle (DM), Elijah (DS 15), Abram (DS 14), Josh (DS 8), Colby (DD ?)
DUNN FAMILY: Room 5652: Leslie Ann (DW), Jason (DH), Charles (DS-teen), Maddie (DD 11)
MOONMOMMY: Room 10036: Parents + Rachel (DD 7) and Rebecca (DD 5)

I know of one additional family from the "other social media" site that has indicated an interest to join. I hope to have their information today.

I plan to reconfirm in the next week or two with all persons on this list that they still are sailing with us and want to do the FE (there is always one or two cancellations that fail to let is know they aren't sailing with us).

If anyone joins after today, they will join a "provisional list". Folks on the MAIN list are encouraged - but not required - to get a gift for the "provisional" folks. Such provisional persons join knowing that they may not get a gift from everyone on the list since many gifts are customized or ordered far in advance. While they can still join the FE, they must accept the fact that their lateness means they may not get the full gauntlet of gifts that they may have enjoyed had they joined earlier. If there are a lot of "provisional" folks, we will break them off to a separate FE list from the main list (but I doubt we will get that many provisionals, unless a military/florida resident/DVC discount becomes available for our sailing).

Includes family from other Social Media Site...

FINAL FE LIST:
MOONMOMMY: Room 10036: Parents + Rachel (DD 7) and Rebecca (DD 5)
KHOO FAMILY: Room 8102: TK (DH) Kristin (DW) Allison (DD 5 - likes Star Wars), Ava (DD 3 - likes Cinderella - PEANUT ALLERGY)

Hi everyone! Please include:
Rachel (Doc McStuffins, Jasmine, and Belle)
Rebecca (Jasmine, Rapunzel, Belle)
Thanks!!

Hello everyone,
Today the FE list closes and I don't want to leave anyone out. So I was reading through the posts and I found Moonmommy and the Segassie Family want to be added if they could please just respond to this with the following info I would really appreciate it.
Favorite character
Any special occasion
Thanks

Hi-Thanks for including us!
Segassie Family = Ron, Tara, Sean, (Star Wars) and Avery (Elsa, Anna, Belle)

Hi! My name is Amy and my daughter Anna Kate will be going on this cruise with her to grandparents. Are we too late to be part of the fish extender for this cruise? I am so clueless about all of this.
amybarfield@mindspring.com

QUOTE="3LVDisney, post: 52792800, member: 129132"]Hello All!

I will start off this thread to get the countdown/planning coordinated for our 4-Day adventure pirate: on the Disney Dream!

I will be traveling with my DW (ToniAnn) and DD(Elizabeth) who will be 11 at the time of our cruise.

Who is coming with us?

-3LVDisney[/QUOTE]
Hello All!

I will start off this thread to get the countdown/planning coordinated for our 4-Day adventure pirate: on the Disney Dream!

I will be traveling with my DW (ToniAnn) and DD(Elizabeth) who will be 11 at the time of our cruise.

Who is coming with us?

-3LVDisney

My name is Amy and my daughter Anna Kate will be with her to grandparents for her 10-year-old birthday cruise. They want to do the fish extenders. I don't have a clue about any of this. Are we too late? Can you help me? My email is Amy barfield@mindspring.com. Thanks so much
Hey Jennifer. I will prob run the FE as things get a little closer. I am am a 7 time Disney Cruiser, so I can help w any questions you have.

All I will say is they are very addicting (as you can tell from my growing number).

Res are sometimes run on a differentness social media site that is frowned upon being mentioned on these boards. As we get closer, we will figure out where to host the FE lists.

-Sil

Hi Kristin,

Ashlee said Dory or Olaf are her favorite characters and yes Shawn likes Star wars.

Thanks
Tammi-Sue

My name is Amy and my daughter Anna Kate will be with her to grandparents for her 10-year-old birthday cruise. They want to do the fish extenders. I don't have a clue about any of this. Are we too late? Can you help me? My email is Amy barfield@mindspring.com. Thanks so much

Please remove Reallymom (room 11000) from the FE list. Thanks.

While we are past the final FE date. The fact that one family is asking to drop out, while another wants to join us... I thing we should simply swap one for the other.

Barfield, I need a stateroom for your family....

FINAL FE LIST:
TS_NUTS4DISNEY: Room 6598: Dave (DH),Tammi-Sue (DW), Shawn (DS-17 lies Star Wars), Ashlee (DD-turning 14 on ship like Dory&Olaf)
BARFIELD : Room XXXX: 2 Grandparents, Amy (DMom), & Anna Kate (DD-10)
TARA SEGASSIE: ROOM 8643: Tara and Ron, Sean (DS 10 likes Star Wars) and Avery (DD 7 likes Anna, Elsa & Belle)
MOONMOMMY: Room 10036: Parents + Rachel (DD 7 likes DocMcStuffins, Jasmine & Belle) and Rebecca (DD 5 likes Jasmine, Belle & Rapunzel)
KHOO FAMILY: Room 8102: TK (DH) Kristin (DW) Allison (DD 5 - likes Star Wars), Ava (DD 3 - likes Cinderella - PEANUT ALLERGY)

This MAIN list is closed.

P&D2001
I am not able to send you a private message. Can you confirm that all three rooms in your party plan to participate in this FE. Thx!

STA1984
I am also not able to send you a private message. Can you confirm that you still plan to participate in the FE. Thx

I won't be reconfirming with MOONMOMMY, TARA SEGASSIE and BARFIELD since you requested to be added so recently.

-Sil

Hello everyone,
Favorite character
Any special occasion
Thanks

Hi -
I just realized I never sent you this-
Sl312
Sue- Donald Duck
Keith- jack sparrow
Ryan- goofy
Shauna- tinker bell
Evan- Pluto

P&D2001
I am not able to send you a private message. Can you confirm that all three rooms in your party plan to participate in this FE. Thx!

STA1984
I am also not able to send you a private message. Can you confirm that you still plan to participate in the FE. Thx

I won't be reconfirming with MOONMOMMY, TARA SEGASSIE and BARFIELD since you requested to be added so recently.

-Sil
We are still in! Please let me know what else you need for me as this are first time cruising. Thank you for organizing.

Adding stateroom number for Barfield family and character preferences to SL312.

FINAL FE LIST:
SL312: Room 6632: Sue (DM like Donald Duck), Keith (DH like Jack Sparrow), Ryan (DS-17 like goofy), Shauna (DD-15 likes Tink), Evan (DS-12 likes Pluto)
TS_NUTS4DISNEY: Room 6598: Dave (DH),Tammi-Sue (DW), Shawn (DS-17 lies Star Wars), Ashlee (DD-turning 14 on ship like Dory&Olaf)
BARFIELD : Room 6100: 2 Grandparents, Amy (DMom), & Anna Kate (DD-10)
TARA SEGASSIE: ROOM 8643: Tara and Ron, Sean (DS 10 likes Star Wars) and Avery (DD 7 likes Anna, Elsa & Belle)
MOONMOMMY: Room 10036: Parents + Rachel (DD 7 likes DocMcStuffins, Jasmine & Belle) and Rebecca (DD 5 likes Jasmine, Belle & Rapunzel)

This MAIN list is closed.

Most participants have re-confirmed participation. Awaiting confirmation from LIZFILI and P&D2001.

Its important to note, that the Dream is a large ship. It will be quicker to deliver FE gifts by section (forward, midship and aft) instead of by floor (all of deck 6 then all of deck 7).

To help with this issue I am attaching an FE MAP. This is a map of the participating staterooms.

Should someone neglect to bring the FE list, my room is 10658 - FAR AFT. I will (hopefully) have extra copied of this map to hand out. Its also where you can communicate room changes (if you get upgraded or switch rooms for whatever reason).

See you all soon!

Attachments

• Disney Dream FE Map.pdf
    367.8 KB · Views: 22
Hi! My name is Amy and my daughter Anna Kate will be going on this cruise with her to grandparents. Are we too late to be part of the fish extender for this cruise? I am so clueless about all of this.
amybarfield@mindspring.com

QUOTE="3LVDisney, post: 52792800, member: 129132"]Hello All!

Who is coming with us?

-3LVDisney
[/QUOTE]
Amy,
I thought I read it is going to be your daughters 10th birthday could you please let me know her favorite character, thanks

Hello!
This is my family's second cruise! This is my first time doing FE so i'm not quite sure how this exactly works. We have 2 kids in our room! How do we go about the FE list or how do I know where to put the fe gifts? please explain how this goes down please :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter