Disney Dream: 2/12/16 Meet and Fish Extenders!!

Hi everyone!

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread and just share a pdf document through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in! You do need to have posted ten times in order to be able to start a private conversation with another user - to accomplish this quickly, please visit our Welcome Board (http://www.disboards.com/forums/welcome-to-the-dis.83/) where you'll see the "test posts" thread for assistance.

Cruise Meet threads are doing just great managing meet and Fish Extender discussions right here on The DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is completely up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM (conversation).

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. -http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Enjoy!

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help getting started!
5zfzWEYlzB2umn_pGBgH3pjISS2XHb6TBpYCm_sMwCDe23EObnlCRqD-nLyVn82w-JVZg9W0ZStzteVrj1p0STUsQcGuZwgJOL34gO7F2OqWvZUrFMQbGUpvxkGg7MZ0XahnRyA

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:

Hi, everyone!
With 122 days to go - but who's counting?! - we should get started learning a little about one another so we can get cracking on our FE projects. And it doesn't matter that we're a small group. We are small -- but MIGHTY!

Is anyone still interested in participating?

Thank you!

Woohoo! I guess we need to figure out who's traveling and ages and stuff.

I've got a big group, so there's no need to do a zillion gifts or multiple drops a day; it's my experience that every treat is a wonderful surprise, so budget-busting is by no means a thing.

My party:
Me, mid-40s
DH, slightly younger ;)
DS 12
DS 11
My brother, 37 and single
My parents celebrating their FIFTIETH wedding anniversary!

This will our eleventh DCL cruise.

What's your crew? :)

2ND FAMILY DISNEY DREAM CRUISE!!!! YEAHH!
There will be 5 of us
GreatGrandma DS- 76
Granny TM (me) - 50ish My birthday will be Feb 13th!
Mommy DM- 29 My daughter's birthday will be on Feb 14th!!
Grand Z - 7
Grand D - 2
I can't wait!!!!
My Cricut is on standby!!

Is it too late to sign up for the FE? We just moved our cruise from June to February last week. Eek! We would love to participate if you still have room. We are two adults and 3 boys (11, 8, 4).

Hi, everyone!
With 122 days to go - but who's counting?! - we should get started learning a little about one another so we can get cracking on our FE projects. And it doesn't matter that we're a small group. We are small -- but MIGHTY!

Is anyone still interested in participating?

Thank you!

Is there a FE list for this group???

Heelloooo...
I'm a newbie/first timers cruiser... also on DISBoard

Will be cruising the first time with:
My husband and my 2 boys (6 and 9 yrs old)

Please let me know what should we need to do to be on the FE List.
Thank you :)

Last edited:
My family would love to participate in a FE group for this cruise. Is anyone organizing a list?

Ok! I am willing to organize! I have set up a spread sheet to share with anyone interested in participating in a Fish Extenders exchange! Just PM with your email address and I will share the spreadsheet with you. I think there should be a deadline for joining....maybe January 15 so that there will be no last minute scrambling for items before we go cruisin'.

Looking forward to February!

Tricia

Hi, Tricia! Thank you for responding. I cannot figure out how to PM you on Disboard. Even corralled my 19 yr old to help, but we are both stumped. What is the next step? Thank you!
Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter