Disney Dooney

kalliyan1

DIS Veteran
Is 10% off today DOONEYTEN...If you have a disney credit card you can take an additional 10% off with DRVCMEMBER plus go through ebates and get and additional 3% cash back...not to bad:cool1:

If you don't have a Disney Visa you can get an additional 10% using code DVC10.

Thanks OP!

I'm so excited! I got the black Susanna tote bag with the Mickey balloons! I also ordered a smaller bag for my sister!

I have wanted one of these bags for a long time!

:)

I am sooooooooooo excited!!

I just ordered the Disney Sketch Tassel Tote Bag by Dooney & Bourke. This is my first Disney Dooney.

The regular price was $175. Today it was marked down 40% to $105.00. Plus free shipping for orders over $75.

I applied the DOONEYTEN code to get an additional 10% off plus the DVC10 code for another 10%!

That brought the total down to $90.15!

I had nine $10 Disney Store gift cards that I got for free a few years ago when I bought some Disney gift cards at Sam's Club.

I used the gift cards and paid the $0.15 balance with my Disney Visa card.

I paid FIFTEEN CENTS for my Disney Dooney. It's a magical day!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

APB513 said:
I am sooooooooooo excited!!

I just ordered the Disney Sketch Tassel Tote Bag by Dooney & Bourke. This is my first Disney Dooney.

The regular price was $175. Today it was marked down 40% to $105.00. Plus free shipping for orders over $75.

I applied the DOONEYTEN code to get an additional 10% off plus the DVC10 code for another 10%!

That brought the total down to $90.15!

I had nine $10 Disney Store gift cards that I got for free a few years ago when I bought some Disney gift cards at Sam's Club.

I used the gift cards and paid the $0.15 balance with my Disney Visa card.

I paid FIFTEEN CENTS for my Disney Dooney. It's a magical day!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'm so tempted...

I'm so annoyed that they didn't have this on Monday! I bought the Mickey red/blue champsac on sale for $90 with free shipping and $10off (flyer promo). With this I could have saved another 10%. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR Too bad they don't have that bag anymore or else I would re-purchase it.

Oh yeah flyer promo: get $10off a purchase of $50 or more DVCMERRY10, good until 12/24/12.

I'm so annoyed that they didn't have this on Monday! I bought the Mickey red/blue champsac on sale for $90 with free shipping and $10off (flyer promo). With this I could have saved another 10%. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR Too bad they don't have that bag anymore or else I would re-purchase it.

Oh yeah flyer promo: get $10off a purchase of $50 or more DVCMERRY10, good until 12/24/12.

Even without the 10% you still got a great deal :thumbsup2

If you have already purchased the bag, you can call the Disney Store and they will give you a Disney Gift Card for the price difference...I purchased a Dooney on Monday and called today and got a gift card for the difference!

Just ordered the D&B Buttons satchel & wristlet. I got the 10% plus 10% plus free shipping!!:cool1: So basically I got the wristlet for FREE!!! Now hopefully it gets here by Dec 11 to fly to WDW that night!!:banana:

Thinking about buying the Mickey Mouse Satchel it's original price is $260. I can get it for a grand total of $210 that includes 2-10% off discounts, and free shipping saves about $20. The DMRNOV discount wasn't eligible with the other 10% off discount. This would be my Christmas present from my DH.

Thinking about buying the Mickey Mouse Satchel it's original price is $260. I can get it for a grand total of $210 that includes 2-10% off discounts, and free shipping saves about $20. The DMRNOV discount wasn't eligible with the other 10% off discount. This would be my Christmas present from my DH.

Do it! Do it!! Do it!!!:rotfl2:

I can't wait to get mine!!:yay:

I'm tempted. But I bought a big Disney Dooney this summer while at Aulani (Hawaii exclusive one). I have to resist for awhile since I still feel a little guilty about that purchase. Never spent so much on a purse before. But it WAS my souvenir from Hawaii.

Maggie

I just snagged a wristlet for DD - she already has a few of the Disney Dooneys and I wasn't even sure if she'd want it, but with all of those discounts, I just couldn't pass it up!!! Even if she doesn't want to keep it, I will!!! :) thank you for the other codes everyone!!! I got some stocking stuffer items too and really did well!

Can anyone tell me if they have slots within the wristlet for ids, credit cards etc?

thanks,
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter