Disney Dolls.

HollysTiggers

Earning My Ears
Hi, I was wondering if there are many of you out there who collect Disney Dolls ? I started collecting December last year and it would be great to get to know some other collectors :thumbsup2. If any of you are interested I have a blog about my collection here ... http://www.Hollys-Dollys.co.uk

Also does anyone know a good place to look for some of the older dolls etc beside ebay ? (by the way I am in the UK).

I collect only Snow White dolls.:) The only other place that I can think of to get older dolls is through amazon, I pretty sure you can get that in the UK, but not pos. I tend to use E-bay. Good luck it is a lot of fun looking.:thumbsup2

I have recently found a couple of older Snow White dolls for my collection, one has just arrived today, its the 60th Anniversary Signature collection doll :cool1: ... it wasn't easy to find over here either buts sooo glad I did :thumbsup2

I know she is an older doll but I am quite excited as I just managed to get this lovely Fairytale Wedding Giselle doll from ebay and just had to post a picture as I think she is totally gorgeous :o)

549194_345344348858410_287638184629027_962672_384966851_n.jpg

She was used when I got her and had a couple of bits of jewellery etc missing but she is in really good condition otherwise and is very hard to find in the UK, so I was just pleased to find her at all. I really do think she is one of the prettiest dolls in my collection. Its such a shame that Disney decided not to make any more dolls etc of this character, and that it seems so hard to find the ones that were made back in 2007.

If anyone is interested there are loads more piccys on my http://www.facebook.com/HollysDollys page.

The Animators Doll's celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. What an amazing lady she is, 60 years on the throne and hopefully many more!! ... makes me proud to be British :)

Long live the Queen !!! :)

208990_372082199517958_680212966_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter