• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dollars ?

BANNISTER

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if all the Disney store carry Disney Dollars. I just looked online and they do not offer them and I know the stores were bought out by The Children's Place, so I did not know if they still offer them. It is about an hour drive to the nearest store and they are not yet open this morning. Wondering if anyone has this information?

They do! I just got some yesterday. :cloud9: :cloud9:

I maybe would call first in case they have ran out during the holidays. I'm heading to the mall later for some myself! :cool1:

For the people in Europe or even those that don't want to go to the mall, I called the Disney Store in Atlanta, North Point Mall, bought them over the phone and the girl shipped them out FedEx the next day. She even gift boxed them up for me without me having to ask. I'll do anything not to go to the stores this time of year so this was a great idea. FedEx goes international now, so maybe something could be worked out for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter