Disney Dollars

Eeyore3101

Earning My Ears
I have the Disney Visa card and was wondering if anybody has cashed in their points to use on their vacations? Is it a pain in the rear to get the points transfered? How did you use the points (ie towards your hotel, disney dollars, etc.) Also if I have them turned into Disney Dollars do those work in Disney restaurants? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to decide the best way to use my points. THANKS!! :)

I used my Visa rewards to pay towards my package every month and then when it was paid off I went to the Disney Store and got Disney Dollars with the rest. But you can use your rewards cards at any place in the world where they accept credit cards if you want to save the extra step.

I just transferred all of my rewards points to a rewards card. I did it right online and it was easy. I will be using it for our upcoming trip, as we plan to rent boats, and eat and drink some things that are not covered by the dining plan.

12 days to go! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter