Disney Dollars useable on board?

dcherry

Mouseketeer
I did a search for this question but could not find an answer. Can you use DIsney Dollars on board the ships?

The ship is cash free. You will be given a Key to the World Card for all purchases onboard. You can use your dollars at Guest Services at anytime to settle your account, in part or in full..

You can have them applied to your stateroom account.
Go to Guest services and they will take care of it for you.:goodvibes

:coffee: i just used a gift of 100 disney dollars on the wonder i gave it as a tip the smile was soooo worth it

I always give them to the kids at xmas or easter and when the tooth fairy comes. Then we use them on the ship or @ WDW.

Okay so just to clarify...I can tip room service delivery people with Disney Dollars? If so what a great idea!

We have our Disney Rewards Card of $200.00 and Disney Dollars of $350.00 that we were going to put on our stateroom acct.

This may never happen but what if we apply our Disney Dollars to our acct. and we don't use all of our stateroom credit...ex. apply $500.00 to our stateroom acct. but only spend $400.00 of it. Do you get the $100.00 back and if so does it come back to you in Disney Dollars or US currency?

Okay, I'm confused. I just applied for my Disney Card (to redeem my points), but I don't know what Disney Dollars are. I just assumed they were the same thing. I guess I'm getting Reward Dollars. What are Disney Dollars?

What are Disney Dollars?

It's Disney currency (like Monopoly money) in various denominations $1, 5, 10, etc. with different characters on each bill.

You can buy them at the Disney Store and other places. We sometimes buy them for our boys and give as gifts, or special incentives - then they have Disney spending money on our trips.

Their $ value is just the same as regular money -- and can be spent like cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter