Disney Dollars. only spend them at Disney?1

mommytobug

DIS Veteran
I just found $20 that we did not use. DD got in a basket and I forgot. can I use them at the store or only at disney? I may give as a gift if so to my neice.

Disney Dollars can be spent at WDW, DL, the Disney Store, and Disney Cruise Lines. I don't think you can use them for online purchases.

Were these actually disney dollars or disney reward points left on a DRC.
I called Visa and they issued us a Disney Reward Card that has all of your rewards dollars on it. We used it in the parks at WDW and at Down Town Disney(rec. 10% discount). We also used it online. When you check out it ask type of payment and you can type in your DRC.

I was talking about Disney Dollars. I don't have a Disney Visa. They were Dollars that I bought at the Disney Store, which is why they can't be used online. However the Disney Gift Card can be used just online as well as everywhere else listed above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter