Disney Dollars on credit card

jsolar

Mouseketeer
Okay, so we leave in 6 days for our cruise and I completely forgot to have my Disney dollars transferred over to a redemption card. When I called Chase visa, they told me to get a supervisor once at the port and I would be issued a redemption card. Then I could call Chase visa and they would transfer the money over.
Does anyone know if this is in fact true? I would hate to get there and not have the disney dollars.

Thanks in advance.

If this is true, it is new. In the past you could go to GS at Downtown Disney and EPCOT to get a redemption card, but not at the cruise terminal. Still, things may have changed.

at the port at #29-#31 where the supervisors are they will issue you the card. They then give you the phone to transfer the dollars to the card. You have to be sure to do this at the port before you enter the boat.

Last year we were able to have our Disney Dollars applied to our account on the ship by going to guest services on the Dream. The CM dialed and handed us the phone.

at the port at #29-#31 where the supervisors are they will issue you the card. They then give you the phone to transfer the dollars to the card. You have to be sure to do this at the port before you enter the boat.

Thanks. What does 29-31 mean? Is this prior
to walking into the port building? Outside?

Last year we were able to have our Disney Dollars applied to our account on the ship by going to guest services on the Dream. The CM dialed and handed us the phone.

already have a card. We didn't have a card and needed a new one issued. It had expired and we didn't realize it until it was too late!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter