Disney dog items

There haven't been pet toys or shirts for a couple years except the odd bandana or placemat here and there :(

Seems like they are missing a great opportunity to make a couple extra bucks - it's so unusual...

I asked about dog stuff in Nov 2012 and they told me, "long gone". I have two old dog bowls that are just great but the picture on the bottom is wearing off. I would have thought they would have been good sellers. I am sure I am not the only person that buys presents for my furbabies while on vacation!:dog::dog:

There haven't been pet toys or shirts for a couple years except the odd bandana or placemat here and there :(

Seems like they are missing a great opportunity to make a couple extra bucks - it's so unusual...

They had the merchandise and the store and removed them all, so it must not have made them that much revenue.

I am surprised by this too. When we were there in 2007, the firehouse on main street had pet treats, toys, etc. and I loved it (and spent a few bucks there!). I was so disappointed to see it was gone the next time I went (in 2011).
Boo.

I'm one of those suckers that bought the bejeweled collar, princess bandana, a couple doggie hats - ears and the pointy princess hat, and bowls. Also brought presents home for "cousin" furbabies. Like someone said, I guess they didn't generate enough revenue. But you can get those machine engraved "dog tags" at various locations. But you need to be careful because if you also attach a license to it, it may scratch the design off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter