Disney Divas Getaway!!

If anyone is interested, the light-up tiaras @Walmart are in the party section and only $.98!!! :cool1:
Also found light-up tiaras with marabou @PartyCity for @$4.00!
:cutie:

ooohh! Thanks for the tip!

We will be 5 Disney Diva's Oct. 4th through 9th...

Can't wait!

Can't wait!
Sorry we'll miss each other by a month :sad2:
Be careful, the ones from Wal-mart are really cheap (broke one already!) The ones I got @The Party Store are nicer!
Have a great time! :cutie:

Can't wait!

are you going for the RFC that weekend? I am bringing my mom that weekend, partly for that, but also for F&W.

I feel like I've been making shirts all summer...:headache:
One more to go and then I can start packing :yay:

Do you have text on your phone???

new005.jpg

new004.jpg

LOL you and I think alike! I had asked my tech about that... she is getting me some

LOL you and I think alike! I had asked my tech about that... she is getting me some
I thought they could do it with black polish pen but they said they didn't know how...:confused3
so I brought a few rhinestones left over from the shirts! :idea:

I thought they could do it with black polish pen but they said they didn't know how...:confused3
so I brought a few rhinestones left over from the shirts! :idea:

im not saying NOTHING about not knowing how :rotfl: :rotfl:

im not saying NOTHING about not knowing how :rotfl: :rotfl:
I know...they can do flowers, shamrocks, stars, etc and all different kinds of designs...why can't they do a Mickey head?!?!?! :headache:
But I think the rhinestones are very appropriate for this trip! :thumbsup2

Thanks to all who provided ideas and encouragement while I was planning this trip...:thanks:
We are FINALLY leaving this morning! :woohoo:
I'll be sure to fill you in on all the Diva's escapades when I get back! :cutie:

Thanks to all who provided ideas and encouragement while I was planning this trip...:thanks:
We are FINALLY leaving this morning! :woohoo:
I'll be sure to fill you in on all the Diva's escapades when I get back! :cutie:

Have a great trip! Hope to find you all later in the week! and yes... the rhinestone Mickey is perfect for this trip! Cant wait for the pics!

I forgot to post when I got home from work... but the Divas landed and I got a text around 155pm EST

Am sure they are taking it all by storm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter