disney discounts

jessie32

Mouseketeer
i have reservations for 12-28-2003 through 1-2-2004 at a hotel at downtown disney hotel.i would like to stay on disney though.what i was wondering if i get a postcard in the mail that is good up to the 12-25 has any body had the discount extend for them.i would real like to stay right on disney.but real cannt afford to.or do you know any way for us to get a discount for that time?any help would real be helpful.thank you.

The Christmas season is one of WDW's busiest times...and their most expensive. I doubt that you would be able to get them to extend a postcard discount beyond 12/25 because of this.

I'm not sure about AP holders, but I do know that there is no discount offered to Disney Club members for that time frame.

You could always reserve a room now and wait for room codes to come out for that time period (if there will be any). You can then cancel and get your deposit returned to you if nothing works out. I wouldn't wait until the last minute to reserve a room at Christmas time. They book up quickly.

When we have used postcards, so far, they have always let us extend...as long as our first day was within the postcard dates. It's been a few visits since we used a postcard..but the last time was January 2002.

dmrick,
how do i get them to extend the coupon?i would like to stay right there but i dont know how to get them to extend for me.any help from you would be most appreciated.thank you

But you usually have to check in prior to a certain date in December...around the 19th ...and then the rate is good for the duration of your stay. Last December we checked in on or around that date at AKL and paid $109 plus tax per night which was great I thought!?:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter