• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney dining?

xxpeplyxx

x Disney Mummy x
We are going to Disney World in 2013 And We are looking at having more sit down meals rather than quick and easy fast food! Last time we went to the rainforest cafe, the T-Rex cafe, chef mickeys and tony Roma's! All of which we really enjoyed.

This trip we intend on having more sit down meals on and offsite and with there being so many choices I don't know where to start haha!

Does anyone have some recommendations of places to eat!
We have been looking at eating at the AKL but my mum is a plain Jane when it comes to food! She isn't too keen on flavours! Does the AKL do plain-ish food!
We also wondered what the food is like in the aquarium place in Epcot near the nemo ride! Both me And my mum love to eat fish but my partner hates it! So was wondering do they do anything other than fish there?

I haven't eaten at either of those places, but we love the Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom. I also love Chefs de France at Epcot while my boyfriend prefered Via Napoli. Also, 50's Prime Time Cafe at Hollywood Studios is really fun.

We love Boma at AKL. There are some unique dishes, but not everything is that way. We were hesitant to try it and when we finally did, we loved it. Boma is now one of our favorites and is a must do every trip. We also love Cape May at the BC and Ohana at the Poly.

You're going to get a couple hundred responses here I bet ! We love the Kona Cafe in the Poly both for b-fast and dinner. Teppon Edo in the Japanese pavillion at EPCOT is also a favorite of our family. In the village there is Captain Jacks for a relaxing drink and good food out on the water. I'll let some others chime in with their favs.;)

Coral Reef does indeed do more than seafood! As a matter of fact, when we went there with friends they got the steak. I will say there is not a large non seafood variety, but it does exist. You can look up the menu on allears.net and see if he would like what they have. I have heard people complain about the food there, but I enjoyed it and would go back.

We ate at Sanaa and AKL, I do not like anything spicy and while I can be adventurous spices are what get me. That quickly became my favorite restaurant in Disney! They will make it to your needs, so when I said I don't like heavy spice and asked what I could get the waiter pointed out a few things that couldn't be changed then said that anything else the chef could cook to my taste preferences. I got mine tame, my husband went crazy, we both left very happy. And on top of the great food, the view there is incredible!

Kbendig said:
Coral Reef does indeed do more than seafood! As a matter of fact, when we went there with friends they got the steak. I will say there is not a large non seafood variety, but it does exist. You can look up the menu on allears.net and see if he would like what they have. I have heard people complain about the food there, but I enjoyed it and would go back.

We ate at Sanaa and AKL, I do not like anything spicy and while I can be adventurous spices are what get me. That quickly became my favorite restaurant in Disney! They will make it to your needs, so when I said I don't like heavy spice and asked what I could get the waiter pointed out a few things that couldn't be changed then said that anything else the chef could cook to my taste preferences. I got mine tame, my husband went crazy, we both left very happy. And on top of the great food, the view there is incredible!

They both sound fab! I think I may be just as excited about the food as I am everything's else this time! :-) if they do steak he will eat there! He isn't too fussy just won't eat fish! I think we will more than likely eat at the AKL mainly just to visit there as it looks just amazing! Shame we couldn't afford to stay there :-( but still any trip is better than no trip at all!

mickeynut1 said:
We love Boma at AKL. There are some unique dishes, but not everything is that way. We were hesitant to try it and when we finally did, we loved it. Boma is now one of our favorites and is a must do every trip. We also love Cape May at the BC and Ohana at the Poly.
Boma Sounds good I think that is one of the top choices for us right now! Mainly as we want to visit the AKL looks so beautiful! One day my dreams may come true and I'll stay there :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter