Disney Dining plan question

KatieDisneyDarcy

Mickey's biggest fan
I know that on DDP you get an entree and dessert (and a drink). Some restaurants have a fixed price menu (for example Chefs de France at lunchtime) which is appetiser, entree and dessert. Are you able to eat from that menu if on DDP or do you have to choose from the a la carte?

Thanks

Yes, you can order from the fixed price three course menu. If you do, no substitutions are permitted but you do get that appetizer.

ah cool thanks! It was for Chefs de France I was particularly intereted as I really want to try the onion soup which is an appetiser! Luckily it's included on the fixed price menu!!

I do have one other question (1st time on DDP!) - I know you get credits for each night of your stay so we will have 14 days worth. On our arrival day we won't get there til evening though so won't make full use of 1st days credits - when do they run out on the day you check out? We will have to leave after lunch on the day we fly home - will we still be able to use DDP credits that lunchtime even though we aren't staying that night?

Hope that makes sense.

Any leftover credits should expire at midnight AFTER you have checked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter