Disney dining plan. Qs adult vs child

Sue1016

Mouseketeer
i know I’ve read in past that they couldn’t tell a kid qs credit vs adult. Is that still same?

I’m going in October. My son is 3 so had To get dining plan For him. He eats like a bird - barely

My parents are Coming now. They have their own room and package but decided against dining. Figured they can use his snack credits. How about qs? Could they get regular qs meal no
Kid From His credits? How about the alcohol?

Just trying to save parents money and
Not waste my sons credits being he barely eats

Quick service meals and snacks are not separated between child and adult so you can absolutely use any of your quick service entitlements for your parents. Including alcohol. Snacks too. Enjoy!

Wow great news!! Thanks!!! Anyone know specifics on the alcohol now - Staying at all star sports
We typically use qs for breakfast. Can I grab lil bottle of whatever is in good court and save for later ? What’s available - anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter