Disney Dining Plan Discount

cathynmichigan

Earning My Ears
Trying to get an idea of what type of DDP discount is offered for CP if they stay in the room with you during February?
Also, can they get that discount for everyone in the room?
Is it regular dining, or quick service?

Any info is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

I'd be interested in this info as well! I'm trying to get as prepared as possible for our future trip or trips!

I think the discount varies depending on what specials they have going on in general. If I remember correctly when my oldest daughter was in the DCP in Spring 2013 the discount available for one particular trip was 40%. Also I seem to remember that DDP discounts are not available all the time. I've heard the discount has gone down from previous years. I guess I'll see this coming spring when my youngest daughter is in the program.

We got the dining plan discount with castmember in room in August and I believe the quick service was about $6 off a day. You can get either but I think the discount was about the same for both

In April 2013, the regular CM dining offer was $35/night. In September 2014, the regular plan was $48.99/night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter