Disney Dining online reservations down

DisneyBelle27

DIS Veteran and Browncoat - I have a cunning hat
Hey guys, I made some reservations last night, got through 2 of them, and on the third it stopped working. Doesn't work on the app or the website. Haven't gotten it to work since then. Anyone else having issues? I'll call if I have to, just rather avoid the nuisance, lol.

Oh if only Disney IT could get there act together.....they certainly need a ton of pixie dust pixiedust:

I've been looking for some reservations today. Didn't find what I wanted, but the system seems to be working.

I was making some reservations yesterday and it was acting wonky. I got them done but it was not without difficulties.

Last night I had to cancel a dining reservation twice before it took properly in the system.

I haven't been able to book any reservations yesterday or today. Looks like it is having issues.

I've been looking for some reservations today. Didn't find what I wanted, but the system seems to be working.

Yeah, the system has been working for me up to a point. It lets me search, and it shows available spots, but once I click on the one I want it doesn't go any further.

Well, at least I'm not the only one! lol

Just because there's no where you can really go with this conversation I wanna ask...

Where did you wanna reserve :)?? Be our guest? I'm dieing to eat there

Yeah, the system has been working for me up to a point. It lets me search, and it shows available spots, but once I click on the one I want it doesn't go any further.

Well, at least I'm not the only one! lol

Ah. That explains it. Because I never got that far! LOL. I've been stalking for about a week. If something finally came up and I couldn't book it, I might have to buy a new computer (after beating mine up). :p

I haven't been able to make the reservation I want for Boma. I tried other restaurants the same day and it allows me to book them. Tried Boma for another day and it still won't let me reserve it.

I've been searching and able to book things all day including BOG lunch , star wars breakfast and wine dinner at Flying fish. This was for May dates so maybe something is just wonky..:(

I haven't been able to make the reservation I want for Boma. I tried other restaurants the same day and it allows me to book them. Tried Boma for another day and it still won't let me reserve it.

Funny my issue is for trying to book boma too

haha, I've been trying to book Tusker House! Maybe they're having an 'African restaurant' glitch, lol

Just because there's no where you can really go with this conversation I wanna ask...

Where did you wanna reserve :)?? Be our guest? I'm dieing to eat there

I'm trying to get a Tusker House lunch reservation. I have Sci-Fi Drive In and San Angel Inn done already. I really want to try BOG too, but I'm not finding any availability. :worried: I already have a lunch reservation there for the very last day of our trip (travel day) because I originally had different dates planned for my trip and that was gonna be day 1, lol. So I'm keeping that and might just add an extra day to my park ticket if our flight home ends up being late enough in the day! (DBF already has the extra day on his ticket)

I finally gave up trying a few minutes ago and called to get my Boma reservation. Even tho I am dining solo I had to ask for a reservation for 2 to get a reservation right at opening. The earliest time for a solo diner was for 45min later. :sad2:

At least there was no wait for making the dining reservation right now. :)

I booked all of my reservations yesterday... The only one that I couldn't get to work was Tusker house. Would say they had available times, but when I clicked on them it would just reboot the page. Has been happening all yesterday and today

I booked all of my reservations yesterday... The only one that I couldn't get to work was Tusker house. Would say they had available times, but when I clicked on them it would just reboot the page. Has been happening all yesterday and today

Wow. Leave it to Disney IT to manage to glitch the reservation system for only 2 specific restaurants :sad2:

I finally gave up trying a few minutes ago and called to get my Boma reservation. Even tho I am dining solo I had to ask for a reservation for 2 to get a reservation right at opening. The earliest time for a solo diner was for 45min later. :sad2:

At least there was no wait for making the dining reservation right now. :)

Very frustrating, finally made the phone call.

Add me to the list of "I can't book Tusker House" people!! It will let me book any other restaurant except that one...

That is just so weird! And so strange that it happens to be 2 African restaurants, lol. In happier news though, as I've been constantly checking the site, I managed to snag a BoG reservation that opened up for some reason! Must have been a cancellation, woot!

Suppose I'll break down and give Disney Dining a call.

I couldn't book Tusker House either. I called and made the reservation over the phone. It was strange, though. When I searched online, it gave me options of 4:10, 4:25, and 4:40. I clicked on 4:40 and the page just refreshed back to the list of restaurants. I called and asked for TH at 4:40 and it only gave me the option of 4:10 or 4:25. It's like the 4:40 one went into limbo as if I was reserving it without actually giving me the option to reserve it.

Add me to the list of Tusker House issues. I mistakenly tried to rebook our 8:30 am breakfast for an 8:20 and it cancelled my 8:30 am and didn't book 8:20. I'm mad because now I have a 9:05 reservation. Stupid finicky system. Hoping it will reset soon and my reservation will magically appear (*fingers crossed*)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter