Disney Dining on RCI trade into DVC

smuggs01

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I recently made a reservation at OKW through RCI (based on my ownership at Smuggler's Notch resort). I was wondering if I can purchase the Dining Plan for my family and if so, how.

yes. RCI should give you the number to call DVC with your confirmation in order to set up magical express/dining plan or whatever...

Hi there. Yes, I did this. You want to call them to set up the dining plan if desired, as well as Magical Express. It is the phone number for Member Services at Disney, not RCI. I don't think I can post it here. You can probably google it though.;)

thanks....so, even though I am not a DVC owner, I would call DVC member services?

You can call DVC member services to get your reservation #. You have to ask for the RCI person. Then you can link your dining reservations to your resort reservation if you want to.

Hi,

I recently made a reservation at OKW through RCI (based on my ownership at Smuggler's Notch resort). I was wondering if I can purchase the Dining Plan for my family and if so, how.
Call MS and go through the phone tree for exchanges. You'll have to get it for everyone for 7 nights even if you don't stay all nights. The price will be the same as other DVC members pay. While there are no discounts, there are also no surcharges for DVC members currently.

I just booked the beach club villas through and RCI exchange. We own at Hilton and while I was making the reservation they gave me the number and it was on my confirmation letter. If you got a confirmation letter I would think the number to call for dining and magical express would be on it!

good luck:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter