Disney Dining Experience

sarah aka madmouse

Earning My Ears
I need to find out more about this.
I was told whilst at the Carribean beach resort about this by several cast members.Apparently you pay $60 per year and then enjoy discounts at wdw restaurants for you and several guests for a year.I know its open to Florida residents but I cannnot find any info about it on the web page,can anyone help?????
Sarah.

Hello,

Here is a link to some information about the program.

http://www.wdwig.com/dde.htm

We have done it for the past couple of years, and it is great! You can use it at just about every sit down restaurant. It is so worth the $60 a year. We even used it at Victoria and Albert's one time, and saved a bundle!!! I would highly reccomend getting the card! :)

But, if you're gonna get one, do it as soon as possible. I just got my 2/2003 DDE Newsletter and there's a notice on the bottom that it will be going up to $75, $70 for FL AP holders and $60 to renew. This will be effective as of 4/30/03.

Not to complain, but they added the comment that this was the first increase in 7 years. I have to add though, when this first came out back in the early 90s it was only $25 and the first price increase doubled it so give me a break. Surprised it didn't go up more. But, I must admit this past year already it has paid for itself and we definitely saved a nice amount past that. You definitely need to go a few times a year and you need to eat at the sit downs or you need to have a large family to benefit from it. Remember you have to break even first before it saves you anything.

One thing that isn't listed on the wdwig site is that when you dine at a resort restaurant you can valet for free at any meal. I found this out my last visit. NICE PERK! (so that kinda adds to the value of the card too). Just show them the card when you valet. (but don't forget to tip:p)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter