Disney Dining Experience with more than 10 guest

one_more_time

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how the DDE is handled when dining with more than 10 guests at the table? The card says it is good for groups of up to 10 but I'll be with a group of 12 on my next visit in December.

Would the restaurant still let you use the card (but just apply the discount to 10 of the people) or do they not accept the card at all when dining with more than 10?

I have talked to people that have done this before and they said that the CM's were pretty nice about letting it be the kids meals that were paid for at full price.

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like we'll be ok using the card.

I was worried that they wouldn't allow us to use it at all and that we would have to do all of our table-service meals split across a couple tables so that some of us could use the card.

We used it once for a group of 14. The server actually applied the discount to the entire party. I think a lot depends on who you get as your server as to whether the limits will be observed or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter