• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dining Experience (not the dining plan) question

mamatojon

DIS Veteran
On allearsnet.com it says that the dining experience card can be used for up to 10 people, but then it goes on to say one card per table. On all of my ADRs we are booked in a 4/5 split at two tables, but under one reservation and hopefully one bill. Would we still be able to use the card for all of us or is my FIL going to need to buy a card?

We haven't used our card since January, BUT when we did, it was good for all 10. Regardless of table arrangements. They do not like it however, if you ask for more than 1 check. A couple of restaurants let us, a couple did not. I think I've read here that they will not let you split the check any longer.

Hope this helps!

You should not have a problem at all. It's not your fault you are at 2 seperate tables. They will give you one bill, too. They will give you my bill, also .. if that's ok?? :rotfl2:

I know it's not your question, but like the poster above said, they do not like people spliting the check at all. I was there in Jan. with some friends and finally got tired of hearing no. We just added it up and settled later. FYI for anyone else reading the thread. :)

Oh I don't mind not splitting the checks, we can work out who owes what later. In fact, I prefer it - it is a lot less hassle in the restaurant. I'm glad to hear you had no problem with the table arrangements, I wonder why they have the one card per table rule then? It isn't like you'd whisper to the guys dining in the next table over, "hey, I've got a discount card, wanna use it?" LOL. Thanks for the info! :)

CoolDisneyCat said:
You should not have a problem at all. It's not your fault you are at 2 seperate tables. They will give you one bill, too. They will give you my bill, also .. if that's ok?? :rotfl2:

:rotfl:let me know when you're coming at least, okay? LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter