Disney Dining CM

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by kato0627, May 18, 2008.

1. kato0627

kato0627 DIS Veteran

I called to make my ADRS today for November. My CM was very nice and pleasant. Just thought it was too cool that she was working from home!!
    I heard her baby crying. Now that is good a great job. Would love that

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PatriciaH

PatriciaH I want to be an Imagineer!

The dining CM's work in Tampa and in Orlando about 15-20 minutes from Disney. Sometimes they outsource to another company at busy times but I don't think they are really CM's. They work for an airline I believe.

4. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Lately I have talked with different CM's who sound like they may be working from home. Makes sense to me.

5. auntfrannie

auntfrannie DIS Veteran

Me too! I heard a dog in the background and the guy said he was working from home. I think it's great when companies allow employees to work from home.

6. daisy112878

daisy112878 DIS Veteran

The lady I got the other day was working from home. She was so happy and helpful. And I love that you don't hear all the background noise of other CMs conversation. The time before I called and heard several other conversations while I was doing my ADRs. One of the conversations was a CM trying to explain the dining plan to the caller. The caller was not getting the signature 2 credit thing.

7. brick1983

brick1983 Earning My Ears

I talked with a lady last night and heard a dog in the background. I was wondering if she was possibly working from home. Now I Know. Thanks.

8. MPHARJ

MPHARJ DIS Veteran

I was wondering about this, I have called when you can hear others talking in the background. I have also called when it is so quiet and I wondered if they were at home.

9. pruesmom

pruesmom Mouseketeer

I think I'll quit my nursing job and sign up for that. How great that would be to work at home and for Disney! :yay: