• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dining CM

kato0627

DIS Veteran
I called to make my ADRS today for November. My CM was very nice and pleasant. Just thought it was too cool that she was working from home!!
I heard her baby crying. Now that is good a great job. Would love that

The dining CM's work in Tampa and in Orlando about 15-20 minutes from Disney. Sometimes they outsource to another company at busy times but I don't think they are really CM's. They work for an airline I believe.

Lately I have talked with different CM's who sound like they may be working from home. Makes sense to me.

Me too! I heard a dog in the background and the guy said he was working from home. I think it's great when companies allow employees to work from home.

The lady I got the other day was working from home. She was so happy and helpful. And I love that you don't hear all the background noise of other CMs conversation. The time before I called and heard several other conversations while I was doing my ADRs. One of the conversations was a CM trying to explain the dining plan to the caller. The caller was not getting the signature 2 credit thing.

I talked with a lady last night and heard a dog in the background. I was wondering if she was possibly working from home. Now I Know. Thanks.

I was wondering about this, I have called when you can hear others talking in the background. I have also called when it is so quiet and I wondered if they were at home.

I think I'll quit my nursing job and sign up for that. How great that would be to work at home and for Disney! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter