Disney Dining CM

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by kato0627, May 18, 2008.

1. kato0627

kato0627 DIS Veteran

I called to make my ADRS today for November. My CM was very nice and pleasant. Just thought it was too cool that she was working from home!!
    I heard her baby crying. Now that is good a great job. Would love that

2. PatriciaH

PatriciaH I want to be an Imagineer!

The dining CM's work in Tampa and in Orlando about 15-20 minutes from Disney. Sometimes they outsource to another company at busy times but I don't think they are really CM's. They work for an airline I believe.

3. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Lately I have talked with different CM's who sound like they may be working from home. Makes sense to me.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. auntfrannie

auntfrannie DIS Veteran

Me too! I heard a dog in the background and the guy said he was working from home. I think it's great when companies allow employees to work from home.

6. daisy112878

daisy112878 DIS Veteran

The lady I got the other day was working from home. She was so happy and helpful. And I love that you don't hear all the background noise of other CMs conversation. The time before I called and heard several other conversations while I was doing my ADRs. One of the conversations was a CM trying to explain the dining plan to the caller. The caller was not getting the signature 2 credit thing.

7. brick1983

brick1983 Earning My Ears

I talked with a lady last night and heard a dog in the background. I was wondering if she was possibly working from home. Now I Know. Thanks.

8. MPHARJ

MPHARJ DIS Veteran

I was wondering about this, I have called when you can hear others talking in the background. I have also called when it is so quiet and I wondered if they were at home.

9. pruesmom

pruesmom Mouseketeer

I think I'll quit my nursing job and sign up for that. How great that would be to work at home and for Disney! :yay: