• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dining at it's Finest - New Pics of Donald's Breakfast - post #3.

Thank you so much for the great reviews and pictures. Everything you ate at the Kona Cafe looked sooooooo good; I have to try it on our next trip! :)

Deep dish apple pie.
DSC_0067.jpg

Is this on the donalds breakfastosaurus breakfast buffet?? :love: We're going in October and I want some! It looks awesome! :p

Yes, it was on the buffet. My dad had some and said it was REALLY good.

We'll be in WDW at the same time! I'm taking my DH for a long weekend for his birthday from 9/29 to 10/3. See you there! :thumbsup2

Your pictures were AMAZING! Looking at all of that food is making me hungry! Thanks for sharing.

scanne said:
Yes, it was on the buffet. My dad had some and said it was REALLY good.

We'll be in WDW at the same time! I'm taking my DH for a long weekend for his birthday from 9/29 to 10/3. See you there! :thumbsup2

Great! Have a wonderful time! :love:

I loved this report!!! Your kids are adorable and you did a great job taking the pictures, thanks so much for sharing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter