disney digital scrapbook downloads?

NO, you don't have to have specific software, but I didn't have any other program. and I love mine! ;) But it's what you are used to using that makes it easy/fun for each individual person!
Absolutely agree. I have CS4 on my computer but I'm so comfortable in PSP that's all I use to scrap. I just didn't want people to think they had to get specific software in order to get started if they had a program they could use already, kwim?

Just wanted to share another fun and free effect that you might like. I used it for my big 2008 scrapbook cover. Its a free download where you can put ALL of your disney pictures into one folder and then this program will create a mosaic using them. Its worth checking out :thumbsup2

THAT is so COOL! :worship:

Thanks for the photo and link! I downloaded the software and will play around with it tomorrow to see if I can get something similiar with all our photos.

I've done pages with PSPx2 but to me the SBC software is faster and easier. When I fool around with PSP or Adobe, I get caught up in all the playing around with the images and it takes me forever!

THAT is so COOL! :worship:

Thanks for the photo and link! I downloaded the software and will play around with it tomorrow to see if I can get something similiar with all our photos.

I will give you a tip....You pick a picture to be the background and then use ALL of your pictures for it to chose the mosaic. Pick a background picture with the full spectrum of color in it, or it will only use what it needs. So, say if you wanted your background to be the castle, it would really only need gray pix, KWIM?

I made a poster of cruise pictures and put it on the wall also :)

Mosaic-1.jpg

Jan_Mar.jpg

I will give you a tip....You pick a picture to be the background and then use ALL of your pictures for it to chose the mosaic. Pick a background picture with the full spectrum of color in it, or it will only use what it needs. So, say if you wanted your background to be the castle, it would really only need gray pix, KWIM?

I made a poster of cruise pictures and put it on the wall also :)

Thanks for posting more pics! I just came on to PM you! I have spent the last hour trying to figure out *how* you had the program swirl your photos by color shade. :rotfl:

Now that I read your above post & see these other two photos, if I'm understanding this correctly, you did not tell the program. The background picture you choose was already "color swirled" and the program choose your phtos that matched those colors, correct?

I think I'm getting the hang of this now. Thanks so much! Now to have fun playing around with it tomorrow! :goodvibes

disneyMosaic03.jpg

I've read through the other post, but I want to make sure I understand correctly. If I already have a program to do digital scrapbooking, I can buy the CM disney downloads and use them with my program?
I am trying to decide if I want to preorder the photopass CD and photobook before our trip, but if I can download Disney stuff and use my own program, it would probably be cheaper.

I've read through the other post, but I want to make sure I understand correctly. If I already have a program to do digital scrapbooking, I can buy the CM disney downloads and use them with my program?
I am trying to decide if I want to preorder the photopass CD and photobook before our trip, but if I can download Disney stuff and use my own program, it would probably be cheaper.

I don't think that you can use the CM SBC Disney pages with other programs. You can bring in your own digital content to use with CM SBC.

Thanks for posting more pics! I just came on to PM you! I have spent the last hour trying to figure out *how* you had the program swirl your photos by color shade. :rotfl:

Now that I read your above post & see these other two photos, if I'm understanding this correctly, you did not tell the program. The background picture you choose was already "color swirled" and the program choose your phtos that matched those colors, correct?

I'm sorry I didn't see your question sooner!! Yes, I used a tie-dye swirl as my background picture. I don't have the original on this computer or I would show it to you!

I love these mosaic pages! What a great tool, I can't wait to use this myself.

I'm really glad I stumbled across this scrapbooking thread in the budget section , ha ha! One thing that has kept me from buying the CM software was that I thought I could only print through CM and only use CM digital content. Thank you for the info!

I love these mosaic pages! What a great tool, I can't wait to use this myself.

I'm really glad I stumbled across this scrapbooking thread in the budget section , ha ha! One thing that has kept me from buying the CM software was that I thought I could only print through CM and only use CM digital content. Thank you for the info!
I will say I find CM stuff to b very user friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter