Disney Digital Max

lee

Earning My Ears
I ordered the Disney Max camera from Best Buy when it was on sale for $50. When I ordered, Best Buy's site said the item was back ordered but they would ship the camera in the next week or so. Today I received a mail from Best Buy that the camera is still back ordered but now they don't know when it will be shipped - at least they didn't give me an estimated ship date. I'm so angry. If feel like they took my order knowing they couldn't honor the first ship date. Did anyone else order one from Best Buy? I can't find these cameras anywhere else and really wanted to have it under the tree for Christmas.

I got the same e-mail. My son's birthday is in Jan so I guess if it doesn't get here for Christmas it'll be a b-day gift.

Still - it stinks that they can't seem to tell us anything.

I would watch out for Best Buy, sometimes they will just cancel your back order. They have done that to me before. Look for a backup X-mas present just in case this happens. Keep your receipt and return it if you do get the Disney Digital Max.

All they will offer you is 10% your next order for your troubles. To me that was a cop out to delivering what was suppose to be sent.

I ordered one from BB on Thanksgiving & I got an email on Tuesday saying that it shipped that day.

I actually will now have two of these cameras. I had picked one up at Best Buy the week before Thanksgiving at full price, just in case I couldn't get one on BF. (I didn't know then that I could order it online for the sale price). Anyway, I'm holding onto the full price one until I get the other one in hand. Then I'll return the one I paid full price for. You're welcome to the extra I have if you think you won't get yours. However, I'd have to charge full price, since that's what I paid.

I ordered mine online on Thanksgiving Day. I too recieved the email this week that it is still on backorder. Since it's still several weeks away from Christmas, I'm not going to get worried yet. If they cancel my backorder, I'll just take the other things back that I ordered that I've already received.

I ordered the same camera online for store pickup on thursday morning (before BF), it was in stock and the next day I had the pickup email...No way was I going there on BF :rotfl: so I waited until saturday. Yeah, I got to the pickup line and she went to the back and brought me the...cars click for $19.99! :furious: I about had a fit! It took 45 minutes to find 1 of the 2 they said they had onhand, I wasn't too happy at all but they found one but it has stars all over the front...that's not what I wanted but at least I got it.

Another story is the Panasonic Camcorder for $159....ordered and it was in stock, day after I get the backordered email and yesterday I got the "still backordered" email. I'm not cancelling as I ordered before BF as their site was letting us order, they were instock and they weren't backordered until BF in late afternoon..You think they would have a countdown on the instock items...I'm just not too happy with BB right now. :sad2:

Thanks for the responses, and thank you for your offer Bamagirl. I have two to buy, so I might as well wait. I called BB customer service but they haven't returned the call. Hmmm. Maybe next time I'll skip Best Buy. Have a great weekend everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter