Disney Destinations emails, but no PINS?! How rude!

DrRae2B

Mouseketeer
Is it common for Disney Destinations to send out emails that do not have PINS attached to them? I've gotten 2 this month (on was for a "January newsletter" or something, and the one I got today was a Give a Day offer one), but neither had a code attached anywhere...
.... unless I've overlooked it. Which I doubt. Anyone else getting this?

Thanks!

Rachel

Several people have reported getting these over the past few weeks. We got one around Chirstmas wishing us a Happy Holiday too. It is quiet frustrating for those waiting on a pin. Disney should not get people's hopes up like that!

YEP!! Much more common than the ones that have the pin codes!

I've been getting those emails for ages, but just got my first pin code email yesterday.

Yep, I got the same 2 emails. It's very annoying when you are waiting for a pin. You get so exited to see DisneyDestinations and then you have a HUGE let down.

I know how you feel. I've received 3 emails from Disney Destinations within the last 24 hours. None of them have the new offer pins. :sad1:

I got one today and it was a tease--because I got all excited:sad1:

Same here, many emails recently...letterhead & volunteer one but no pins...never had one...still waiting with fingers (& toes) crossed.

Oh. I thought I'd ask because a lot of people say it's easy to overlook the PIN in an email, so I guess it was just wishful thinking! Haha. Oh well. I'll keep waiting. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting, too!

I always get their emails with no pins. :sad2:

Do the pins come from any other sender?

Always get those "pinless" emails. I get excited, only to be let down. I've done everything people have suggested, but no pins, so I feel your pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter