• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney designs

Hello. I do not have the required posts to send a PM but would love some help. We are traveling on the Fantasy in August and participating in the FE. I was looking for a design to put on a gift we will give out.

We are from the Philadelphia area so I was trying to design my own but not have much luck. I am looking for something simple like : an outline of a liberty bell with the DCL logo ( the waves and mickey shape) inside. My thought was something like:

LOGO: From Reality to "Fantasy"
August 17, 2013.

Any suggestions appreciated:)

cakiesmom said:
Hello. I do not have the required posts to send a PM but would love some help. We are traveling on the Fantasy in August and participating in the FE. I was looking for a design to put on a gift we will give out.

We are from the Philadelphia area so I was trying to design my own but not have much luck. I am looking for something simple like : an outline of a liberty bell with the DCL logo ( the waves and mickey shape) inside. My thought was something like:

August 17, 2013.

I'm just really lost about the whole fish extender concept...

Hi. I'm having trouble re-sizing for a t shirt I'm not very good with these things and it is probably something very easy! Please help with directions-thanks so much!

August 17, 2013.

would something like this be ok? i can change the 'philadelphia' for the date if you prefer!

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s666/minniemadmum/pbell_zps19f9f25d.jpg

just let me know, thanks sarah

hello again, i have fixed the i on Patience
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s666/minniemadmum/IAgountitled1_zpsbd3e07ca.jpg

and played around with the two other sayings, this is what i have come up with

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s666/minniemadmum/seaturtlesnew2_zps50fc8389.jpg
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s666/minniemadmum/piratesrumnew2_edited-1_zpsba82223e.jpg

there are a couple more in my photo bucket account too, different fonts and different border colour:banana:

hope they are ok, thank you sarah

Epic! Thanks Sarah. Out of interest what fonts and software were you using? I'm dabbling in Photoshop Elements which appears to allow picture filing of fonts so I'm going to give it a try

Love it! Do you think you could just remove gift card from the bottom?
Thanks!

Yeah sure, that's a translation error on my part, I thought you wanted a gift card but you probably meant gift tag, lol should I move your Disname down where gift was?

Epic! Thanks Sarah. Out of interest what fonts and software were you using? I'm dabbling in Photoshop Elements which appears to allow picture filing of fonts so I'm going to give it a try

Storybook font, cooper standard, gill sans ultra bold, impact. I use photoshop elements 11

THANK YOU! The design is beautiful and exactly as I imagined but lacked the talent to pull together. You gave me a big smile and will have fun placing this design on my FE. We really appreciate it. There will not be another like it!. It's wonderful that you have such talent and can spread cheer to others. It's a wonderful gift. I have used this opportunity to look to 'pay it forward' as was able to identify something I could do for someone else.

Thanks again. Pixie Dust received!:goodvibes

THANK YOU! The design is beautiful and exactly as I imagined but lacked the talent to pull together. You gave me a big smile and will have fun placing this design on my FE. We really appreciate it. There will not be another like it!. It's wonderful that you have such talent and can spread cheer to others. It's a wonderful gift. I have used this opportunity to look to 'pay it forward' as was able to identify something I could do for someone else.

Thanks again. Pixie Dust received!:goodvibes

Glad you liked :-)

Yeah sure, that's a translation error on my part, I thought you wanted a gift card but you probably meant gift tag, lol should I move your Disname down where gift was?

That would be great. Thank you so much! It is so generous of you to share your talents with all of us here..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter