Disney denying meal vouchers

thaggie

Mouseketeer
I bought meal vouchers for CRT and Chef Mickeys from the Hotwiresavingsclub.com

When I made the ressie for CRT they charged $30 to my to make the PS.

Today I called Disney and explained that I had the vouchers and how and when do they credit the $30 back to my card. I went through 3 CMs in customer serivce who all denied the the existance of the vouchers and told me I was taking a risk by buying them since Disney does not authorize any such thing.

I know many of you have used them for CRT. So how do I get the $30 back?

Tabitha

I'm not sure about the voucher thing but I do know they go ahead and charge your credit card, $10 per adult, $5 per child for CRT when you make the reservation.

I have used these vouchers on our last 2 trips and have ordered some for our December trip. These are offical Disney vouchers(as they say so on them and all the CM know about them and you never have any hassle using them), Disney sold them to a secondary vendor like Hotwire so they know of their existence. It may be an official line from disney dining, but trust me, they are valid and well worth the purchase. I beleive you can pay with the voucher at CRT and ask to credit your CC. Not sure, because I have not used them at CRT, but have used them at 1900pf, Cape May, Donald's, CP and Spoodles.
Connears

We used the vouchers at CRT this past November with no problem. Our next credit card statement we received after the trip reflected the refund of the deposit we paid when we made the reservation.:)

I used the vouchers at CRT in April and had a terrible time getting the deposit reversed. Our server said it would be done, but I spent a lot of time, many phone calls and even emails and letters to have the amount credited to my card. I would suggest getting some kind of slip or proof that the charge was reversed before you leave the restaurant. I would do that from now on. Hopefully they can do this. Good luck.

I'm going to Chef Mickey's Breakfast Buffet on August 17th, and i never seen any charge on my CC to make the reservations. I have a PS too. I order'ed 2 adult breakfast vouchers and 2 children vouchers and I'm planning on using them there. I'll let you know how it works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter