Disney deaf room adaption

mellowyellowuk

Earning My Ears
Had a lovely chat with Disney uk today, can't remember her name :rolleyes:but it was a hyphenated name.

she put me on hold while she tried to ring akl front desk because I need a door and phone alert because of my hearing loss:listen:, she couldn't change my room at her end but though they could adapt any room with these things if she put on an alert.
In the mean time I was on hold and got to listen to the haunted mansion and its a small world songs (I love Disney hold :love:).
She couldn't get an answer (probable cause it was just after 5am Florida time lol) but said she would keep trying and ring me if there was a problem. I never got a call back so assume its fine but am a little afraid of turning up in October to be told I haven't got what I need.
Do any dis buds know if they can adapt any room for hearing loss????:worship:

She was really funny was telling me how many sleeps I had to go, when I moaned it was taking to long to get to October she said she'd see what she could do with some Disney pixie dust. :teeth:

I'm sorry I can't help with your question but wondered if you had asked on the DisABILITIES forum. Hopefully someone there might know the answer:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter