• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney dating?? (am i crazy?)

Imagineeer

Earning My Ears
Hey Everybody :)
So my name is zach, Im 18 years old with a strong love for disney parks! and i think it would be nice to find some one who shares that love. I live in canada, and am mostly just putting this out here out of curiosity... is there a disney travel buddy for me? XD

Hi,

Welcome!

No, you're not crazy! I too, would like to find that someone who enjoys Disney as much as I do. It's getting more and more difficult to find someone to travel with because they've either already gone with me or just don't "get it" like I do. They enjoyed it, yes, but are getting tired of it and would rather lay on a beach chair with a drink than put up with Disney parks. I, personally, do not get sick of it and would much rather be in the parks being entertained than "relaxing" for an entire week.

I've always been crazy about Disney, and the parks are just magical for me. I will pay the Disney premium to stay at their resorts, visit their parks and pay more to go on a Disney cruise that is going to the same place as another cruise line simply because Disney provides that "magic" that I can't find anywhere else. Do I have a good time doing other things? YES, but I just prefer Disney.

Hey Everybody :)
So my name is zach, Im 18 years old with a strong love for disney parks! and i think it would be nice to find some one who shares that love. I live in canada, and am mostly just putting this out here out of curiosity... is there a disney travel buddy for me? XD
Hey fellow Canuck!!! Yes there's lots of Disney lovers on here I actually met my best friend here on the Dis :) Love WDW, DL, DCL and DLP!!! Where abouts in Canada are you
?

Hi,

Welcome!

No, you're not crazy! I too, would like to find that someone who enjoys Disney as much as I do. It's getting more and more difficult to find someone to travel with because they've either already gone with me or just don't "get it" like I do. They enjoyed it, yes, but are getting tired of it and would rather lay on a beach chair with a drink than put up with Disney parks. I, personally, do not get sick of it and would much rather be in the parks being entertained than "relaxing" for an entire week.

I've always been crazy about Disney, and the parks are just magical for me. I will pay the Disney premium to stay at their resorts, visit their parks and pay more to go on a Disney cruise that is going to the same place as another cruise line simply because Disney provides that "magic" that I can't find anywhere else. Do I have a good time doing other things? YES, but I just prefer Disney.

omg yes. This is exactly my thoughts.

It is very hard out there. I feel your pain. There is a site called Dis Dates. I think it's just disdates.com It's not too bad of a site. I haven't had luck with it though. It seems like people don't go onto it too often. What makes it harder for me is finding a straight male that shares my Disney, which seems impossible. Give it a try and good luck!.

Yes, all of this exactly.
(I'm also Canadian)
I have never, once, dated someone who liked Disney. Of course, 'liked' would be settling in that department because I'm fairly crazy about Disney (and by fairly I mean A LOT)
I wish I could find more people that shared this love with me to travel with!
Even my family (Who I travel with and have for years) who enjoy Disney are nowhere near where I am. They even ask why I plan with crowd levels etc (they really have no idea it's me behind the strings making their vacation work).
I need a Disney best friend or partner! And I need them soon!

Too bad you're so far away. I have one crazy obsessed Disney friend here in New Jersey that will go to Disney World with me any chance he gets. We always wanted to try to get a NJ Disney Fanatics group together but we can't find anyone else. : ( We are also crazy Disney collectors too. If you have facebook you can find me at mos20@aol.com to see all my stuff. I'm a season pass holder and usually get there at least 3 times a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter