Disney Date Night for Parents

PH7

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

I am currently planning my 8th trip to Disney, I will be going with my mother, father, brother, sister & boyfriend. We are going in between mother's day and father's day, so we want to send my parents out on a date night. I would like suggestions for nice restaurants (preferably places to get good steak) ~ $60.00/person & my parents do not drink. Also I was thinking about sending them to the movies, but was wondering if there are any unique activities I could send them on that aren't extreme sports, like water skiing. lol

Thank You!

I recommend Narcoossee's - had the filet and lobster tail earlier this month, and it was one of the best meals of my trip. That's out of your price request, but just the filet would fall within it. And if you time the reservation for a bit before Wishes, they can watch the fireworks from the dock. The setting is wonderful, with all the lights reflected off the water!

A lot of folks like Yachtsman's Steakhouse. I did not have good steak there - it was so salty as to be inedible. Service was great, and I liked the atmosphere, so maybe it was just an off night for the kitchen.

Onsite:
Yatchsman's at BC/YC.
Offsite:
Old Hickory Steak house at the Gaylord Palms Resort.
As for the movies at DTD (DS new name), you have the AMC 24 screen movie theater some with dine-in (food served by waiters).
Other things, it depends on what they are into:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DTD, area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DTD 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, horse drawn tour of FWC, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour
eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

If they are in the parks, epcot ?? Canada has pretty good food, with fireworks.. and desert

I really love Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge followed by a carriage ride either there or at Port Orleans Riverside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter