Disney dangled the visual weinee & Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! 10/26

Wow, huge update!

Pretty car on TT. I think the goal for a lot of people lately has been to make the gaudiest cars possible!

There are never too many pictures of LWTL in my opinion.

Glad you got one more ride in on Maelstrom. Mom and I missed it by a few weeks last October. :sad1:

Holy update! Love it! Hunter's face on SE. That boy. He cracks me up.

It looked like a gorgeous weather day.

I can't believe you arrive in 2 days! Does that mean you leave TOMORROW!!!!!!?????

Pluto 0809:Wow, huge update!

Pretty car on TT. I think the goal for a lot of people lately has been to make the gaudiest cars possible!

There are never too many pictures of LWTL in my opinion.

Glad you got one more ride in on Maelstrom. Mom and I missed it by a few weeks last October

I would have done more but the dumb Dis is lagging. Hoping to get more done this afternoon.

I think that they do too. We wanted a wild and crazy looking car.

Nope, never can have too many LWTL pics.

Clarf:
Holy update! Love it! Hunter's face on SE. That boy. He cracks me up.

It looked like a gorgeous weather day.

I can't believe you arrive in 2 days! Does that mean you leave TOMORROW!!!!!!?????

I am trying to pump out the updates before leave. We leave on Friday after work but I have a crazy way of counting. I don't count today and I don't count the day that we leave. Works for me!

Hi Lisa! We rode Maelstrom on our last trip and honestly...we don't get the appeal. Now I will say, the ride stalled at one point so maybe when they got it going they took a shortcut to get us to the end faster but it was a short, not exciting ride. :confused3

I hope you will all have a wonderful trip the next few weeks!

Kathi :flower3:

I'm not ignoring the individual comments, I promise!

Hey lookie there.. I can quote!!! LOL!!! Honestly i don't know what's wrong. maybe your adobe flash needs an update?

Well if you are ever in Disney at the same time as Kathy you can bet your house you will find her in a starbucks!!! Glad you guys bumped into each other again!!!

I adore the Living with teh land! so THANKS for all the pictures! and like you i have never seen a peanut butter tree. yet i would love to HAVE ONE! YUM!

Look how cute you and John are on SE!!! we are more like Hunter.. must take silly pictures!!! LOL

Figment is the best little purple dino in the world isn't he?

Just wanted to quickly post before you leave. I have been lurking on your reports since the bouncing tooth at the Electric Umbrella. Enjoy seeing what you do every year and how you try new things too. I'm so excited to see what the newbies see and do this time. You will be a great help. I can't imagine going to Disney without talking to a pro (like you) or a least doing some research. Have a wonderful trip!!

I am excited to read along! Still kind of new to the DIS, but I am loving reading all these trip reports! :D I, too, feel like I am always in "Disney vacation planning mode". The DIS has inspired me that much more!

Breakfast sounds good.

Sorry he couldn’t find a shirt.

I like the Muppets show but hate the pre-show.

Nice pics from LMA.

Look at the time on the pics to see how much time has gone by between photos, that is how I tell if we went back to the resort. LOl.

LOVE POR. The smell when you walk into the Riverside Mill is wonderful.

Too bad you cancelled Splitsville, we ate there last month and it was good.

Vinny had a bad steak at Kona and it took him 2 years to go back. Now we get seafood and he likes that and yes he also just got a “I;m sorry” when he mentioned the steak.

The tour sounds like fun.

Nice pics around CBR.

Sounds like fun times at HDDR.

Your plans sound good. I wish I was moving a week earlier than I could have popped by the park to meet you all but next time I would love to do that.

I love the Star Wars car.

Love LWTL. Always find something new when I ride it.

I miss Maelstrom.

I am caught up.

Have a MAGICAL trip.

Gosh dang it! Frick & Frack! I've tried copying quotes. I've tried multi-quoting. I've tried quoting just one at a time and nothing is working. I'm not ignoring the individual comments, I promise! I just tried to quote a person on the CBR thread and I can't. :furious:

Anyone have a clue why I can't quote? I had to copy and paste the two that I did quote. That's for the birds!

Have you tried switching browsers and then trying to quote (i.e. if you are using Internet Explorer, try Mozilla Firefox)? Just an idea for a fix. Hope you have a great trip!

Hi Lisa, I apologize I haven't been able to post as much on your report as I would have liked. I just wanted to let you know you are in my prayers for safe travels. I hope ya'll have a fantastic trip - it goes without saying that you will! :flower:Maybe we'll bump into each other again - we drive down next Saturday for our 8-night trip. Hope your day isnt't too stressful and you can get the heck out of dodge on time!

Quite the update! Test track is probably my favorite ride in Epcot. I also love living with the land and always take a ton of pictures there. Figment is usually a must do for us as well. I haven't seen maelstrom pictures in a while so that's nice and sad that it's gone. I hope you guys have a great time on your trip.

Safe travels to you!! I leave a week from tomorrow and will keep an eye out for you guys! That sounded super creepy but I promise I'm not hahaha :rotfl2:

Still haven't figured out the stupid multi-quote thing. It makes no sense why it would work one day and then BAM, it ain't working. Thanks for all the safe travel wishes! I have to work until Noon and John is supposed to just work a few hours but I haven't heard from him yet (he goes in at 7 a.m.) so I can only guess that they are using the heck outta him while he is there. Everything is packed and in the car with the exception of snacks and the toiletries.

I'll try to post pictures here on my report while we are there but you all know how that is. You get to havin' fun and the "real world" totally goes to the wayside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter