• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney dangled the visual weinee & Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! 10/26

Wow just got caught up. This report has made me more excited for our November trip to CBR. I think we were on the same bus from DVD to the yacht club our your first night.

I hope you are enjoying your trip and I can't wait to hear your adventures this time.

Happy birthday Hunter!!!!

Have fun Lisa!!!! I know you will and it looks to be a really exciting trip this year with all the newbies!

We are going to do HDDR on out first night and reading your report we plan on the 8:30 show. Now my question (since you left my report high and dry LOL) I plan on driving from HS over to WL. Once we get over to WL i am clueless to where to go?!?! How long do you think we will need for check in?

You don't want to got to WL, you want to go to FW. You park out in the front lot and then have to take the internal bus back to the area. There are several different internal buses and I always have asked either someone waiting or the bus driver if this route is going back there...and it can be LONG! Just allow plenty of time.

Anyone have a clue why I can't quote? I had to copy and paste the two that I did quote. That's for the birds!

Tyr clearing cookies...that sometimes helps problems like that. Also switching browsers helps me too at times.

While standing in line for our snacks and drinks, I heard music start playing. The music was getting a little louder and I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame, like a horse to water, like flies to a cow patty. My ears led the way to the stage and there they were! Mulch! Sweat! And Shears! :rockband:

The band was fantastic and played a lot of the songs that John and I listened to when we were young and dating. Back in the day when John drove a fast black and yellow Camaro and I’d get all giggly when he pulled up. The black and yellow Camaro is long gone and has been replaced with a big truck we call “Hercules” but I still get all giggly when I see him pull up. Awww, I love my John Boy! :lovestruc

I'm a real real late comer here but I'm eagerly plugging through your trip report. First of all, I'm loving it (like McDonalds, or is it Burger King)? Anyway, we saw this very band back in Dec 2012.....they drove up in their truck at DHS and basically opened up the Osborne Lights. We loved them!

Hope you are having a great time! Sorry I have been MIA for so long. Since the DIS no longer sends me notifications, I don't realize there are new posts until much later. :mad::headache: Can't wait to see what y'all are doing and how the joint trip goes.

Good morning! Well, we made it home and the official countdown to the next trip has already begun. We had a fantastic time and I can't wait to tell you guys all about it. However, after being away from the office for two weeks, I am sure that it will be a while before I am able to get back over here. Lots and lots of paperwork and lots and lots of grumbling to listen to from the head honcho here at work. But, I will be back as soon as I can!

So glad you had a wonderful trip! I enjoyed the pictures on Facebook. I can't wait to read all about it but I totally understand what it's like being away from work. I hope you are able to get caught up quickly.

So glad you made it home safely and are planning your next trip!! Good luck with all the office work!

Hey Lisa, ain't it the truth - reentry into reality is harsh! We got back last night from our trip, and I wasn't a very happy camper about coming into work this morning either. I hope you are able to get unburied soon and that the head honcho will cut the grumbling! I'm anxious to see your pictures and hear all about your trip.
I was so happy I got to see you and John in Italy the other day! :wave2: After we departed ways, I told my husband, "well dang it, I forgot to thank Lisa for her review of the Mickey Jedi dinner that she wrote about in her trip report" to which he responded, "that was her? - that was really funny". Backstory - we had a reservation for that dinner booked for one night on this trip, and I was really on the fence about it. A couple days before we left for vacation I was getting caught up on your trip report, and had read your installment of "Plop down in my lap why don’t you!" I handed my husband (also named John) the laptop and asked him to start reading. We both had a good laugh at your humorous retelling of the dinner, and decided to cancel that reservation after reading. The only fun thing seemed to be meeting the characters in Star Wars gear, but other than that - it didn't seem to be worth the price. So a belated thank you for your review. :)

So exciting that your countdown has begun - a Disney trip to plan for and look forward to makes leaving WDW a bit more tolerable!
We're almost halfway through the workday - hang in there!

So glad you made it back home and had a great trip. I can't wait to hear all about it, but I understand having to please the boss by doing some work too! :rotfl:

Glad you made it home safe! Can't wait to hear about the trip when you dig yourself out at work.

Good morning! Well, we made it home and the official countdown to the next trip has already begun. We had a fantastic time and I can't wait to tell you guys all about it. However, after being away from the office for two weeks, I am sure that it will be a while before I am able to get back over here. Lots and lots of paperwork and lots and lots of grumbling to listen to from the head honcho here at work. But, I will be back as soon as I can!
Ah, man.....reality bites! I think I mentioned that the whole reason we are going in Sept for F&W is because of my post-European trip blues.....I do find that planning a new trip helps ease the pain!

I hope you are getting caught up! I am in the same boat since I was out almost 2 1/2 weeks. Slowly getting caught up. I did get my TR started (link below). I can't wait to hear about your fun adventures!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter