Disney daily planing sheets

4lildreamers

Mouseketeer
Hi,
When I was planning my cruise last year I stumbled upon some daily planning sheets in the DISigners pages. Of course I didn't need them then but can't find them now. Can anyone help direct me in the right direction?

They were printables that allowed you to list your ADR's, times for parades, important info etc.... for each park.

TIA
Appreciate it!

Hi,
When I was planning my cruise last year I stumbled upon some daily planning sheets in the DISigners pages. Of course I didn't need them then but can't find them now. Can anyone help direct me in the right direction?

They were printables that allowed you to list your ADR's, times for parades, important info etc.... for each park.

TIA
Appreciate it!

Sorry, I don't know your answer, but I'd consider making a simple Excel spread sheet. It adds to the fun of planning. We do it just to keep up with our dinner reservation times and confirmation numbers. We also include which parks have extra magic hours, early and evening (including times), and which parks we plan to attend each day.

I have a link I will PM you because I'm not sure if I can post it.

ETA: I was able to post it....it's a little further down in the thread.

LittleDino said:
Here's a link to mine: http://www.wdwhints.com/2012/04/using-disney-planning-chart.html Links are at the bottom of the post.

You can save it in Google docs or Word and edit it to your liking.

It will not let me edit the chart, only the header portion. :0( - Does anyone else have something that might work for me? I have to do ADRs tomorrow and I wish I could easily lay it all out tonight and see everything in one spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter