Disney Daily Birthdays – July Exercise Challenge

225/1600

It's so dang hot here that I haven't been sleeping, so haven't been getting up early to go to the Y! It's cooling down (finally) so maybe the house will cool down enough for me to sleep (is 75 too much to ask?!). Oh how I dream of air conditioning! In good news I was able to get reservations at CRT! I am soooo excited. DH doesn't get it (but he's a good sport) and probably my two college age DSs won't get it either! Doesn't matter, I am over the moon. I get to go inside the castle!!:cheer2:

It's so dang hot here that I haven't been sleeping, so haven't been getting up early to go to the Y! It's cooling down (finally) so maybe the house will cool down enough for me to sleep (is 75 too much to ask?!). Oh how I dream of air conditioning! In good news I was able to get reservations at CRT! I am soooo excited. DH doesn't get it (but he's a good sport) and probably my two college age DSs won't get it either! Doesn't matter, I am over the moon. I get to go inside the castle!!:cheer2:

Yikes. I can't imagine sleeping without A/C (although I will do it if the weather dips below 70). I hope you can get those cooler temps soon!

And congrats on CRT!! :cheer2: My ADRs open up on Thursday and I'll be getting up super early to try for that one...

16 minutes for me today, which puts me at ...

248/1200

I will be updating the first post shortly, but I think I will have some more color changes to report tomorrow morning!! And a few people are getting pretty close to Disney's Hollywood Studios Purple!

225/1600

Congrats on the CRT reservations, Linda! princess: Hope the temps become more seasonal soon -- it is supposed to. It's like August here, smoky and hot. :sad2:

68 minutes with run group brings me to 471/1000.

I'm thinking there will be some more color changes very soon! :cool2:

85 minutes of walking tonight. I need new shoes and I dread shopping for them. Oh how I wish they would quit discontinuing shoes that I get used to and love. It's a pain to start all over again!

200/900

You might try a search online and see if there are any of your old shoes for sale. Since you already know the size and that they fit you might be able to score a pair or two. Just an idea! :goodvibes

The first post is all updated, and we've got lots of color changes to announce!

Congrats to our newest members of Disney California Adventure Blue:
bearybubba
glss1/2fll
GrandAdmiralStrife
roxymama

And congrats to our newest member of Disney's Animal Kingdom Orange ... PollyanaMom!

Some amazing news ... we're only 594 minutes away from the team becoming Disney's Animal Kingdom Orange! Can we reach that goal today or tomorrow? Let's see if today's birthday can get us motivated!

For today’s birthday we head back to the Tokyo Disneyland Resort. On July 8th, 2008, Tokyo Disneyland opened its third Disney-brand hotel, Tokyo Disneyland Hotel.

disneyhotel.jpg

Tokyo Disneyland Hotel offers a number of room categories, including character-themed rooms decorated to immerse guests in the worlds of Tinker Bell, Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, or Cinderella. The hotel also features two restaurants and a lounge, a number of beautiful Disney-themed gardens, its own Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique location, and many other amenities.

Happy 7th Birthday, Tokyo Disneyland Hotel!

Does jumping in a bounce castle with a kid for 30 minutes last night count as exercise? It feels like it does.
I'm unable to run until Friday so I'm just trying to find any exercise where I can. My DD was not on board with "let's take a walk" but she was on board with "let's go jump around like crazy."
I really hope to make up my minutes this weekend.

120/900

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter