Disney Cruise Sweeps

JLSE50
Thanks for that link. It works great.

I was scrolling down the years and noticed that it went to year 1900. (Now don't ask me why I did that!!!!)

Now if there is someone that is 103 years old then they should automatically win this sweepstakes!!!!! Maybe I could carry their luggage or something, ya' think?!

Rae

If you win a cruise, do they let you upgrade? Maybe then I could afford a cat.1!!!

Samsma -
I like the way you think!

Rae

A guy in my office just brought me the printed offer from Hasbro for the plush toy...

DW and I were wondering: Is this the same plush toy as the big one they sell at Mickeys Mates, with all the characters you can remove? It's hard to tell from the picture what size it is.

We have had an inside stateroom twice and loved the fact that we could sleep as late as we wanted. If I won this, I would be thrilled with any stateroom.

I have never been on the WONDER so that would be a treat too.

I thought the plush looked like the one from Mickey's Mates. But you are right, it is hard to tell.

Jan :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter