Disney Cruise Swap Progress Thread - On their way home!

My package arrived today and I love them!:love: :love: :love:
You guys are all so creative!:thumbsup2

Thanks so much for hosting Michelle!:flower3:

Paulette

Got mine. My youngest has already staked claims on them. I thought I was going to pass out though when took (I think OhMoms) boarders and put it over his head. The pieces are attached with brads and he thought she made him a head band. :eek: Mommy took those away from him right away.

Love everything everyone made!

got my box today :love: :love: every single piece of it! you all are soo very talented...thank you for swapping with me!!

oh dddear....was it a towel animal headband?? ;)

I got my package today too. I now have 3 different "Castaway Cay" toppers but have only been there twice. That means I have to go back, right? I could use some :beach: right now. It's been raining all day. I moved away from WA to get away from rain!

got my box today :love: :love: every single piece of it! you all are soo very talented...thank you for swapping with me!!

oh dddear....was it a towel animal headband?? ;)

Yes it is. :rotfl2:
We took pictures of the little ones we got from Wilderness Lodge, so he is hounding me to print out those pictures so he can use his headbands the way they are supposed to be.

Mine arrived and they are darling! DH and I haven't been on a Disney cruise yet so I am stockpiling to prep for the book when we finally do go. This has gotten me on my way!

Thanks again to everyone and especially to Michellepooh for hosting. This is just what I needed today to raise my spirits!!!!

My mail carrier actually got out of her truck today and brought mine to the door during our ice storm!!!

Everything looks fantastic! Thanks to everyone and to MichellePooh for hosting!

Yay! Almost all of them have arrived safely. Thanks to everyone for being so great to work with and for sending everything on time. I was thrilled to be able to have such a fast turnaround on these - I know I hate waiting to see the goodies! However, in my rush to get them home quickly, I neglected to take pictures - oops! :headache: :guilty:

That's okay Michellepooh.
I'm not going to be taking pictures of the carol swap this time. I don't want to use the extra time of taking them out of wrapper, writing down who made what and uploading them all. I just want to get them swapped correctly and out the door. :thumbsup2

Mine have arrived! Thanks everyone! I now have the urge to put the girls' albums on hold, yet again, to do a cruise album instead!

i'd love to see photos.....please please someone when you get them back - I can wait til after the new year....just would love to see what you'll did as I missed this one....

Hope -- do you really only have ONE layout for each trip :) but i definatley think that is cause for a booking!!!

i can try to post pictures of what i have, but not until after the holidays most likely. i thought i'd be working on my cruise album sooner than i actually will be...DARN!

Hope -- do you really only have ONE layout for each trip :) but i definatley think that is cause for a booking!!!

Well, I could use more than one on one trip, but it is much more fun to just go back.

I was in all the groups except 8, and I traded for 2 people's group 8 items, so I can take pictures this afternoon.

Honest, I'm only a little bit of an overachiever. :rotfl2:
I was just trying to use up the paper for group 7.
But spread out like that, I look a little OCD.

liv4diz, are those charms in group 2?

Thanks so much for posting pictures, Hopemax. :flower3: Everything really is beautiful.

AWM - yes, those are charms that liv4diz made. They are so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter