Disney Cruise Staff

missed this post the other day, it does make for a incredible vacation, going back to see cruise staff friends of mine is the reason I keep cruising:goodvibes:cool1:

I know what you mean. Three of us ladies (who had met on the DIS and cruised together several times...often with a large group of DIS friends) did a spur-of-the moment (that's about 6 week notice) cruise. As we were going up the esclator in the terminal we realized we weren't going to be meeting any of our pals in the terminal and had a momentary wave of sadness :sad1:. THEN we remembered all the 'pals' that were waiting for us on the Magic! We made it a point on that cruise to look up all our 'favorites' from past cruises (and between the three of us there were a lot to choose from). It was great fun!

Wow. If Ponz and David are on the Wonder that would be great. We missed Ponz on our last cruise as he was on break. I think Clayton is the CD on the Wonder right now, someone mentioned that Christiian is on holidays but returning near the end of August. Hoping he is back for our cruise.

It was great to see Ponz on the Wonder last week. We hadn't met Clayton before but agree with everyone that he is fantastic as a CD!

Marco, the Palo manager, was working in the main dining room as a manager for 3 weeks starting on the 7/26 cruise and Dragon had joined the Wonder as the Palo manager for those 3 weeks on break from the Dream. Both of them were going to be returning to their regular spots at the end of the 3 weeks.

If you are looking for a fantastic server on the Wonder right now, Banjo is there until October, then will be back after his break. Putu is just back on the Magic. Both of them have been with DCL since the beginning.

Hi Everyone

Just got off the Wonder on Tuesday and the cruise staff were

Sheena, Jen, Jess, Hailey Jo, Pearl, David, Nick, Ponz, Gregory
DJ Frankie

Cruise Director was Clayton.

Our dining room staff was Henry, Tumi and Faruk

Our room attendant was Eric

and my favorite cocktail waitress was Priscilla

I loved all of these people, especially Sheena. She learned my name the first night and always made a point to say hi to me by name everytime she saw me. She also would stop what she was doing to say hi. I loved it!!!

In 2007 we were on the Magic in the Med and we loved
Melanie (MA LON E), Travis, Andy - Wished we could have met up with them again, but this cruise staff were just as wonderful!!

There was even a merchandise cast member Hoang who was AWESOME. Had a good time talking to her!

We got off the Wonder in early April. Witt was our head waiter. He was absolutely fantastic! Not like many head waiter stories, he was at our table and all the others too, every night. He remembered our names, was so friendly and bubbly, and ever so accomodating! Our servers were Aaron, and Claudius. They were fabulous as well, and worked so well together! The kids loved them, they got to know our favorites, likes & dislikes the first day, and always brought out extras. I can't go without mentioning our room Steward, Gusti. We absolutely fell in love with him. One of the most humble, kind, funny and VERY accomodating CMs ever! We always greeted him with hugs & high fives! He taught us Balinese language, gave us postcards from Bali, and many an "extra" towel animal. He is on the Wonder now. We have kept in touch with him & his family through email and letters. I'd recommend any of these highly!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter