• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney cruise line

Tony94

DIS Veteran
I love everything about disney cruise! They should have better room service, i had a wrapper still on the cheese on the cheeseburger! But I love it still! On Castaway Cay is the best stop! But last time we went there was the hurricane going on so they mixed the itenerary all up. sO MAKE SURE NOT TO GO DURINING HURRICANE SEASON! ::MickeyMo

We love everything disney too!!!
we done dcl 10 times and 11 and 12 are booked towards the end of the year.
Back to back 7 day cruises!!! :cool1:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

mom x4,grandma x4

Tony94 said:
I love everything about disney cruise! They should have better room service, i had a wrapper still on the cheese on the cheeseburger! But I love it still! On Castaway Cay is the best stop! But last time we went there was the hurricane going on so they mixed the itenerary all up. sO MAKE SURE NOT TO GO DURINING HURRICANE SEASON! ::MickeyMo

Uh, you do realize hurricane season is 6 months out of the year down here right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter