Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

Just got back from the Dream and wanted to enter my stateroom review. Little glitch in the system though, when I started to enter the date of my sailing, there was no choice for 2012! Did I miss something or can a webmaster fix this?

BTW, we stayed in 8530 and would stay there again. I'll enter a full review once someone lets me know I can enter the proper date. :)

If anyone has any information on room 8502 I would greatly appreciate it. Cruising in October and just trying to get a better understanding.

I was bummed, we just upgraded to 8174 on Fantasy for Sept, but no room reviews for this cabin from the Dream...Hopefully there will be one soon..

We were in Stateroom 8164 last week. Very nice! The queen size bed was very comfortable. It's the last verandah on the port side of deck 8 (until you get to the aft verandahs), but we didn't notice it being blocked or cut short. We spent a good deal of time out there and really enjoyed it. There didn't appear to be a drop from the ceiling bed, so it only sleeps 3 people. It was very convenient to the aft elevators but we didn't notice any noise at all. We slept very well each night! I'd stay in 8164 again!

Thanks. I will be on Fantasy 8164 and heard the ships are about the same as Dream. I feel much better now:banana:

We stayed in 11008 on the Disney Dream. I would have preferred the starboard side. But still a great room! Only other issue is that the verandas on the 11th deck are all enclosed, and when anyone talks, it echos.

Guess I may be the first to post for 6672!! But not going until May...

How different are rooms? I saw 2 posts for 6670; 1 said 8B ~ the other 8D.

We stayed in stateroom 8502. It is category 9C, porthole with obstructed view. Not sure what the obstruction was, I assumed it was because the porthole is a bit slanted, a bit small, and you can't just stare straight out without bumping your head. It was at the very front of the ship (forward). The queen size bed was extremely comfortable! I snuggled in it quite easily. I thought it was very spacious. The only issue I had was that the bathroom and some of the area outside of the room smelled like sewage at times. It also seemed as if the fan in the bathroom was constantly running and there was some difficulty flushing the toilet. Luckily we had a candle that took away the smell.

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

We stayed in stateroom 8502. It is category 9C, porthole with obstructed view. Not sure what the obstruction was, I assumed it was because the porthole is a bit slanted, a bit small, and you can't just stare straight out without bumping your head. It was at the very front of the ship (forward). The queen size bed was extremely comfortable! I snuggled in it quite easily. I thought it was very spacious. The only issue I had was that the bathroom and some of the area outside of the room smelled like sewage at times. It also seemed as if the fan in the bathroom was constantly running and there was some difficulty flushing the toilet. Luckily we had a candle that took away the smell.

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

Just so others are aware, you are not allowed to burn a candle on the ship at all. Bring some sort of airfreshener if you worry about smells.

Room 8678 was excellent. Very quiet but you did certainly feel the vibration of the engines/propellers when docking or on the last day when speeding back to Nassau. But this did not keep us awake. You do also feel some of the pitching/rocking but we found this soothing. The room seems identical to other verandah rooms.

The "whitewall" on the balcony railing came just to knee height when seated. So it did not in any way obstruct our views. We had really nice views out over the beach at CC.R

There was a drop down bunk berth over the sofa that was lowered each night during dinner. My DD loved it and the Peter Pan constellations hidden above it. There is a light that she could turn on from the top bunk and another light underneath to illuminate the sofa area when the bunk is down.

The Fridge in this room actually froze our water but friends had a fridge that barely worked.

8678 was Very convenient for kids pools, cabanas, aqua duck, Animator's palate and essentially anything amidship and aft of that.

It was Hard to find the safety drill spot for this cabin, which was oddly inside the evolution bar and extremely poorly signposted.

Disney Fantasy/Dream.. Cabin 10158 .. Would love opinions :) Just abit worried the overhang will leave us in total shade .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter