Disney Cruise Line Pins

willbug97

Earning My Ears
Hi I hope someone can help me. I collect The Pieces of Disney History pins, the next one is set to come out March 24. I know it is usally the 15th of every month. I will be on the Disney Wonder cruise. If anyone could get me this pin...I will be happy to get you any pins from the cruise. Please PM me if you are interested....Thanks

I will be down there starting on March 26th and would be happy to help if you think the pin will still be available.

I am hoping everyone does not go CRAZY over this one just because of the way the HM PoH pin went.
I did not plan on buying one of the Skyway pins for myself. But a CA friend wants one. So I probably will make a lunch run that day to DTD.
I never want to promise or say for certain, esp after the HM pin fast sell out, but I may be able to help.
By pure chance I was with a friend for the HM pin at lunch time and I was able to cover a few friends for that pin. But who would have thought such a fast sell out of a LE that size? :crazy:

thank you all for your response, I was able to get the pin from tearawayface,
we met at Downtown Disney. I couldn't believe how fast they went....... :thumbsup2

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest