Disney cruise line bus from resorts

mickeyway

Mouseketeer
HI all,
I live very close to WDW and I am going on a cruise in May. Can I book and take a DCL bus from WDW without a resort reservation?

When I added DCL transportation for my upcoming cruise they didn't go back and check to see if I have a resort reservation. But I'm not 100% sure. You may need to call DCL for that one.

The email I got makes it look like you don't actually have to stay there. It essentially said you have booked a transfer picking up at x resort and then "for those of you staying at x resort..."

That being said, it might be hard to get in to some resorts and I wouldn't leave my car there if there wasn't a resort reservation on either side of the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter