disney cruise line bus from disney property to port canaveral

tony4

Earning My Ears
We are first time cruisers and will be taking our first in june on the Dream. We decided to stay on the disney property for a night in order to not risk any flight delays. Does anyone know if there is a time schedule for when the cruiseline buses pick up at a disney report to PC? and if so where i can find it?

they will let you know at your resort where and when. pick ups tend to be 1100-12ish. we really like the ease of taking DCL transportation generally. :thumbsup2

We are first time cruisers and will be taking our first in june on the Dream. We decided to stay on the disney property for a night in order to not risk any flight delays. Does anyone know if there is a time schedule for when the cruiseline buses pick up at a disney report to PC? and if so where i can find it?

There is no schedule. The DCL busses pick up at the WDW resorts between 11:30 -12:30. You will receive a notice in your room (or at checkin) what time your particular bus will be loading/departing. A bus can be picking up at 1, 2, or 3 resorts, depending on how many people from a specific resort are being transported. So, depending on where on the list your particular resort is, you may be picked up at 11:30 or 12:30, or anywhere inbetween.

:cutie:

Thank you so much! Very much appreciated! I've been reading other threads about arrival time and ease of boarding vs. non ideal times... so need to figure out where we fall

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter