Disney Cruise Line Autograph Pages added

ARE WE THERE YET

Mouseketeer
I made some autograph pages for DCL. If anyone would like to use them, please feel free. I have posted a few here. The rest are in my Photobucket account http://s345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/ljcollins_2008/Disney Cruise Line Autograph Pages/ as there were too may to post them all.

DCLmcikey2.jpg

DCLGoofy2.jpg

DCLLilo.jpg

DCLcaptainhook2.jpg

DCLaurora.jpg

These are great! Could you include character pages that do not have the character's name on them?
Thank you

I just visited your photobucket site, everything there is soooo cute. Can I get the tinkerbell with mom underneath it with just tinkerbell and no writing underneath it. TIA:worship:

I just visited your photobucket site, everything there is soooo cute. Can I get the tinkerbell with mom underneath it with just tinkerbell and no writing underneath it. TIA:worship:

Hi, sorry but that one's not mine so I cannot change it. I had it saved and just uploaded it to post for someone else. I have just searched threads and it belongs to everydaymathchick. She has her own thread, so I am sure she can do for you.

Hi, sorry but that one's not mine so I cannot change it. I had it saved and just uploaded it to post for someone else. I have just searched threads and it belongs to everydaymathchick. She has her own thread, so I am sure she can do for you.

Thank you I will check her thread out...

I made some autograph pages for DCL. If anyone would like to use them, please feel free. I have posted a few here. The rest are in my Photobucket account http://s345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/ljcollins_2008/Disney Cruise Line Autograph Pages/ as there were too may to post them all.

DCLmcikey2.jpg

Hi I love this great idea and great job. Wondering if you could by chance take the Mickey name off of this one I would love to just have a blank one to get fellow DIS'ers autographs (a lil something out cruise thread has brought up) LOL

THanks!:cloud9:

hi

i'm trying to make some autograph pages for our futur cruise but they look nothing as nice as yours. It's so nice of you to share them with us. Thanks alot.

love your pages. I missing some characters for our cruise that is coming up
Would you be able to create some pages for characters that I don't see listed?
Tiana
Max
Tinker Bell
Pinocchio
Jiminy Cricket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter