Disney Cruise Line App .APK file

giljr

Now is the time! Now is the best time! Now is th
I have a kindle Fire and would like to load the Disney Cruise Line app that allows you to read the Daily Navigators and menus while you are on board. However, I can't get it since I don't have access to the Google Play store. Can someone post a link or email me the .apk file?

Thanks!

@giljr: You just need to search for google play and go to that site, then type in Disney Cruise Line and there are many apps for DCL. It would not let me post the "link" because i have not posted enough on here to allow me to post links, which is stupid, but anyway just do that and you'll find what you need. Hope it helps, let me know. pirate:

@giljr: You just need to search for google play and go to that site, then type in Disney Cruise Line and there are many apps for DCL. It would not let me post the "link" because i have not posted enough on here to allow me to post links, which is stupid, but anyway just do that and you'll find what you need. Hope it helps, let me know. pirate:

You can't download stuff from Google Play onto Kindle Fires without "rooting" it. It's not recommended to do that because it will void any warranty through Amazon.

I searched high and low when I was using a Kindle Fire for that file and could never find it. I have an iPad now and just use the Kindle App.

That's not quite true, you can 'sideload' apps safely without voiding the warranty. Meaning you have to get the APK from another android device, and not the play store directly.

giljr, sorry I don't have the APK for you, the DCL app is not as popular as the My Disney Experience, I suppose... that APK is easily obtainable.

That's not quite true, you can 'sideload' apps safely without voiding the warranty. Meaning you have to get the APK from another android device, and not the play store directly.

giljr, sorry I don't have the APK for you, the DCL app is not as popular as the My Disney Experience, I suppose... that APK is easily obtainable.

I wasn't referring to side loading. Rooting is an entirely different beast. I know how to side load and I've done it! If you took note of what I quoted you would see that the person was telling him to download from Google Play. Amazon does not allow downloads from google play because they have their own marketplace for apps. You can root the Fire to download from google play and there are a million and one websites that will give you instructions. Just putting it out there that it will void your warranty. Side loading will not.

I just found (finally) a site that has the Disney Cruise Line Navigator APK to download and side load on a Kindle Fire. :yay:

www.1mobile.com

Just downloaded this AM and installed. I don't cruise for several weeks but it appears to be working. I'll give an update once I'm back.

Rooting or jailbreaking a device is not a problem either. They try to scare you out of it with the 'void the warranty' scare. Want to bring it back or repair it? Just restore the firmware and you are back to stock.

I just found (finally) a site that has the Disney Cruise Line Navigator APK to download and side load on a Kindle Fire. :yay:

www.1mobile.com

Just downloaded this AM and installed. I don't cruise for several weeks but it appears to be working. I'll give an update once I'm back.

This does not seem to be working this morning, I'm getting a "page not found" error.

www.1mobile.com

Hi, any update on how it worked? I just tried downloaded but it when I went to the install screen it said it would have access to my contacts and social media contacts. I see no reason why it would need that and don't want to spam my friends so I didn't install it. Just curious if you have noticed any unwanted effects.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter