• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Cruise in November?

Designer Rose

Mouseketeer
My fiancé and I are trying to decide where we might like to go for our honeymoon. One of the things we thought of is a Disney cruise. But, our wedding isn't until October 28 of next year, so the cruise would be at the very beginning of November. Has anyone been on a cruise around that time?

my fiance and I are getting married at the WP on 11/2/2012 and are taking the 4 night cruise to the bahamas on 11/4 for the first leg of our honeymoon, so I'm curious too!

I am sure every November is a little different. I was there one November and the weather was beautiful. Temps were in the 80s and the water was refreshing. We were able to snorkel and lay on the beach. We are getting married on Castaway Cay on November 12.

We have always cruised the week of Halloween and have had only one rainy cruise. Knock on wood as I am getting married next week on the Dream and hope for beautiful weather ;). Even though it was rainy the weather was still warm and there is a ton of things to do. I say go for it. The one suggestion is opt for the 7 night cruise as the 4 or 3 nights cruise just dont seem to be enough time, especially if it rains, IMO.

I am cruising both this November and next November. We chose that time of year because it is still nice weather in the Carribean and at the same time you are not outside of hurricane season so the likelihood of a hurricane changing your ports of call is significantly less.

We have always cruised the week of Halloween and have had only one rainy cruise. Knock on wood as I am getting married next week on the Dream and hope for beautiful weather ;). Even though it was rainy the weather was still warm and there is a ton of things to do. I say go for it. The one suggestion is opt for the 7 night cruise as the 4 or 3 nights cruise just dont seem to be enough time, especially if it rains, IMO.

we're doing the 4 night cruise for a couple reasons, 1, because i've never been on one and i'm not sure i'm a "cruiser", and 2, we plan on spending 6 nights at the AKL afterward, so it's just a bit of space for our family who are coming to WDW for our wedding to enjoy the parks and us to enjoy some downtime without running into our parents on our honeymoon, lol. But, that said, if we like it, we'd definitely do a 7 night cruise at a later date. Thanks for the suggestion though!

I went to a wedding in the Bahamas 5 years ago over Veterans Day weekend, and the weather was perfect.

we're doing the 4 night cruise for a couple reasons, 1, because i've never been on one and i'm not sure i'm a "cruiser", and 2, we plan on spending 6 nights at the AKL afterward, so it's just a bit of space for our family who are coming to WDW for our wedding to enjoy the parks and us to enjoy some downtime without running into our parents on our honeymoon, lol. But, that said, if we like it, we'd definitely do a 7 night cruise at a later date. Thanks for the suggestion though!

We are getting married on 16th October next year and are cruising for 3 nights from the 18th, same plans as you as we wanted some time on our own on our honeymoon:lovestruc we will then return to WDW for our last 5 nights, hopefully we all have lovely weather!!!

7 night cruise seems like a perfect option for our 1st anniversary?! hehe

Our first Disney cruise was for Halloween in 2005..it is a GREAT time..not too hot but hot enough to swim at night.
We did have a hurricane blow through the week before we left (that took my roof) but the cruise itself was amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter