Disney Cruise Ideas

HedleyFamily

Earning My Ears
Anyone have some super cool ideas for the kids that not too many others know about. This is our 2nd disney cruise coming up but the first one they were quite young.

Thanks!

You could always drop off a pillow case for each child at customer service they'll have all the characters sign it for them.

I made a list of about 20 things the kids had to take pictures of......a CM from Peru, the captain, a dolphin, a princess, a mask............when they found all of them, we went to the gift shop and they got to pick out a new pin.
They really enjoyed that.
Barbara:goodvibes

Im not possitive but thought I read some place about a small tour of the ship before it sailed. Not sure where all it took you but my quest was to see the engine room. Ive seen the size of some of the engines in smaller vessels. (dad was Coast Guard) look into it I will when I go again

I made a list of about 20 things the kids had to take pictures of......a CM from Peru, the captain, a dolphin, a princess, a mask............when they found all of them, we went to the gift shop and they got to pick out a new pin.
They really enjoyed that.
Barbara:goodvibes

What a cute idea!!! STEALING IT FOR 2013!!! :thumbsup2
We did the pillowcases and it was wonderful. Gave it to them as a gift when we got back. They are on their walls in their rooms.

I love the idea of doing a Fish Extender Exchange. I also saw a great idea where a mom bought inexpensive disney gifts at home and gave them to her kids on the cruise so they wouldn't ask for souvenirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter