Disney Cruise horn ringtone

I went to myxer . com, and no trouble at all. Just put in my mobile number (AT&T), and the website texted the mp3 to me. Easy to download. I found it with search word Disney, and it was uploaded by Disney Dudet.

I appreciate all your suggestions but
Is the a way to get a hold of Disney Dudet?
This is the member that posted the original thread.
thanks

I appreciate all your suggestions but
Is the a way to get a hold of Disney Dudet?
This is the member that posted the original thread.
thanks

Have you tried sending a private message?
Or starting a thread with his name, to catch his attention?

Good Luck!

myxer.com worked for me!!! But I get a feeling of being homesick when my phone rings now!! :upsidedow But I love it!!! Its awesome!!

Thanks. I was able to use phonezoo. I registered and was able to download. I had to use Safari. I couldn't get to the site with Internet Explorer.

YEAH! I was starting to think I was hallucinating everytime my phone rang because no one else could find the ringtone...:rotfl2:

Is anyone really good at this stuff. I went to myxer and had the text sent to me. But now I need to follow the link and my phone Nokia 5310 says I need to have an internet plan to follow the link. I have service through T-Mobile if that helps. Am I just not able to use this or is there another way to get it?

Is anyone really good at this stuff. I went to myxer and had the text sent to me. But now I need to follow the link and my phone Nokia 5310 says I need to have an internet plan to follow the link. I have service through T-Mobile if that helps. Am I just not able to use this or is there another way to get it?

It shouldn't send you a link-it should send you a text message with the sound embedded then you just select "save as ringtone" from your options on your phone.

I have downloaded from myxer but I like phonezoo better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter