Disney Cruise Brides - Let's Chat about our Weddings/VR's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see pics of this Secret Deck 7 if you have some. $1000 is really a lot, but we want it, unless the deck is great.

I think ours was only $600 more.:confused3 I was expecting $2900, but it was only $2500. (HA, I just said only $2500!) We had no choice anyway, because all the onboard slots were taken, but we're actually really excited about doing our VR on the beach at CC.

According to our planning paperwork, we can choose either the dock by the bar or on the beach. We're going to go with the beach.

That is Head Up Bar..I agree..take the Beach..you don't want people sitting at the bar while you are doing your VR!

I wonder what beach they do it on?

I had read online that it was $1800 for the VR but I was only charged $1500, so I was not complaining, so maybe that's why yours was $2500 for CC.

That is Head Up Bar..I agree..take the Beach..you don't want people sitting at the bar while you are doing your VR!

I wonder what beach they do it on?

LOL - kick back with a margarita and watch a wedding!

I am curious what beach they do it on too.

When i called today, Francis told me $1500 for onboard, and $2500 for CC. I thought the wishbook stated more, but what ever. :confused3 I'd love to get her to lock that price in now! I'm sure it'll go up in the next 2 yrs. :mad:

I don't think they will let you lock it in..I had to wait for the 2008 prices to come out in August to book mine..

was anyone required to put a deposit..I read some have had to pay a deposit, but I didn't

I am close to 105 days and since the VR includes concierge service, I get to book all my stuff then!

I don't think they will let you lock it in..I had to wait for the 2008 prices to come out in August to book mine..

was anyone required to put a deposit..I read some have had to pay a deposit, but I didn't

I am close to 105 days and since the VR includes concierge service, I get to book all my stuff then!

We didn't have to pay a deposit, but they did tack it onto our total cruise bill. We just paid it off when they announced the Mexican port tax charges for anybody who wasn't paid in full yet. I think you have to be paid in full to book your stuff. Are you booking excursion, spa, Palo? Please let me know how you make out booking at 105 days, and if you were able to book everything.

well..my Palo is booked already by Cathy..I got the letter from DCL with April 10th as the day I can book my excursions (that is 105 days)
We are on the Wonder the 20th too...I can't book that stuff until the 90 day mark...

Cathy said it will make it easier that I am on the cruise before my VR...not such a rush to meet with the coordinator the day before

I was wondering that too (about being paid in full to be able to book at the 105 day mark). I was planning on ahving it paid by then anyway, but wanted to know if that was the case. And you are right the the DFTW site is higher than we have been charged. And if you have already put down the required cruise deposit than no additional deposit needed (thankfully).

well..my Palo is booked already by Cathy..I got the letter from DCL with April 10th as the day I can book my excursions (that is 105 days)
We are on the Wonder the 20th too...I can't book that stuff until the 90 day mark...

Cathy said it will make it easier that I am on the cruise before my VR...not such a rush to meet with the coordinator the day before

That's great to know! Thanks!:thumbsup2

Heads up...if you pay your cruise with Disney Visa..you get 6 mths interest free and also an additional onboard credit!

Heads up...if you pay your cruise with Disney Visa..you get 6 mths interest free and also an additional onboard credit!

I will use my Disney Visa for the balance when it's 'time', but in the meantime I've been paying with my debit each payday. I know, no extra reward dollars, but to me, a better choice instead of racking up my balance (since it's not at zero right now) on my disney card.

I did the same thing..paid down each week. At 105 days I will pay if off and take another 6 months of free money!

Paid off the VR cruise today!!

GOt my answer with the Palo dress too...Shirts and linen pants are A-ok!

Lucky you! i just set up a savings account to start saving for mine! :banana: HOpefully i can save enought to put a big dent in the cruise when we book in Dec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter