Disney cruise app

stmize

Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1
The app has an update and can now be used on the dream. Yay just in time for my cruise next Sunday.

is this something i should have on my phone prior to getting on the ship or can i do it when i get there? Does it work on a tablet?

is this something i should have on my phone prior to getting on the ship or can i do it when i get there? Does it work on a tablet?

I put it on my iPhone even though we don't go till spring. The only feature that works for me at the moment is a countdown timer showing how many days hours etc till the next cruise. I've never loaded it on a tablet so I can't comment to that.

It is only for phone for now. I could not find for my I pad.

While in your app page change your options at the top from ipad only to iphone only. I think it's not showing because it's "optimized for iPhone 5" not ipads. But once you change that button it'll pop up and you can download it to your ipad and set your countdown clock! :thumbsup2

It's too bad they haven't enabled the app to be used off the ship.

Love the app and have the countdown going for next cruise. I've seen similar comments before but what would you usefully use this for while not onboard?

Love the app and have the countdown going for next cruise. I've seen similar comments before but what would you usefully use this for while not onboard?

I think it might be interesting to be able to see the current navigator. not terribly useful but neither is a countdown. Just interesting.

While in your app page change your options at the top from ipad only to iphone only. I think it's not showing because it's "optimized for iPhone 5" not ipads. But once you change that button it'll pop up and you can download it to your ipad and set your countdown clock! :thumbsup2

This worked. Thanks

Being able to review different navigators so you'd know what to expect?

I put it on my iPhone even though we don't go till spring. The only feature that works for me at the moment is a countdown timer showing how many days hours etc till the next cruise. I've never loaded it on a tablet so I can't comment to that.

thanks. i will have to check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter